Elsafrost29 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If one of the moderators is an Elsa fan, could they give away our true identities and hand us all over to the police if Elsa has gone the police? Not scared, just dont want anything helping her case against Chelsey?!

If one of the moderators is an Elsa fan, could they give away our true identities and hand us all over to the police if Elsa has gone the police? Not scared, just dont want anything helping her case against Chelsey?!
It would also make sense to the face mods always jump in on here and we're not allowed a thread name!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ok....book marking again
Watched chelsey, read here, all caught up bar one thing.

Who is Steve, the new bff?
Where did he come from?
Is it the big muscle man that's on Brandons post?
I thought that was her brother that can't stand her tho?
Any clarification from tattlers very much appreciated 😂

Reactions: 2
I love this group because they can see through rubbish thats posted on TT trying to brainwash people with lies , I've put it politely because of the mods 😂
Yes we don't beat it around the bush we see right through it some people just choose not to believe it unfortunately but let them crack on ... 'you cant polish a turd' thats all ino 😆👍

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ok....book marking again
Watched chelsey, read here, all caught up bar one thing.

Who is Steve, the new bff?
Where did he come from?
Is it the big muscle man that's on Brandons post?
I thought that was her brother that can't stand her tho?
Any clarification from tattlers very much appreciated 😂
Steve is her girl mate, Steve is her nickname, Elsa nickname is Eddie. Weird behaviour and I'm surprised she's still bothering with Elsa considering she's a lesbian and Elsa has been vile toward lesbians an all the LGBTQ community!

Reactions: 9

It would also make sense to the face mods always jump in on here and we're not allowed a thread name!
if the police have the time and resource to go through an online forum that’s not breaking any laws to contact us all over this, I will change my name by deed poll to breadflaps.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
if the police have the time and resource to go through an online forum that’s not breaking any laws to contact us all over this, I will change my name by deed poll to breadflaps.
Oh good! I just panicked abit there for Chelsey but thinking on more, Elsas just trying to deflect from HER being in the cells all weekend. I still think 3 weeks is her court date and she's saying as little as possible till then although the amount of vids she's made, she just cant help herself and Chelsey has never done anything wrong but respond to that vile creature!

Reactions: 7
May i just add we haven't used any threats towards her we're just here to spill facts and the truth the whole truth nothing but the truth 👍😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've only jusy realised when she's advertising them awful coats and calling them 'fox fur' - she means FAUX FUR 😂🤦‍♀️

May i just add we haven't used any threats towards her we're just here to spill facts and the truth the whole truth nothing but the truth 👍😆
Very true! Neither has Chelsey but she's threatend absolutely everyone!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why would CID need her phone...
There could literally but a lot to this story , it’s clear BF was on something Friday night an she’s got them from somewhere , she may have had a right stash on her !! That’s something CID would investigate!! Just a thgt !!

She's like a deranged stalker 38 mother of 2
Spending all her time defending and making pages up for Elsa at 1st she was calling her Esla until someone pointed it out and she changed it if you go on her page her dedications are still to Esla 😂
Goes to show she's behind the delted27 account threatening Chelsea sad woman really need to get a grip 🤪
Sorry above post is about kerrielouise38

Hey tattle girls and guys. I’ve had to go on to the outside world today and do productive things 😂 I’m back but gunna be catching up for a while. Got me cuppa in hand, tiktok open to cross reference and I’ll see yas in a few pages. ✌❤

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her whole life is publicly documented right to colour thong she wears 🤮🤮🤮 get fxck out of here 😅😅😅 she wanted to be 'famous' everything were doing i.e screen records etc shes guilty of doing herself the wetwipe 😅😅😅 dont give it if you cant take it you mongrol that was aimed at BF just having a rant 😅😅

Reactions: 2
I honestly think the police would be like, just delete the app and carry on with your life 😂 but obviously threats and hate speech they have an obligation to investigate if someone has complained, but it’s only her that’s done that!

I've only jusy realised when she's advertising them awful coats and calling them 'fox fur' - she means FAUX FUR 😂🤦‍♀️

Fox fur 😭😭😭 I am creased 🦊 can't believe how quick the thread is moving! The devil works hard but TB's work harder 👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Fox fur hahaha she is bloody stupid but I was howling at this for ages when she said it

• Haha
One thing I don’t understand is that she’s put banter queen is gone yet there’s a troll called QueenBee (with numbers) and made another account so isn’t she breaking any conditions if she’s on bail

Reactions: 1
Just gone and watch all the latest of bf tt Neil from the echo is her mate and doing a story in her and chelsey haha would love e to read that pile of crap see what she says 🤣 I swear she is like chezza and forgot she started everything lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.