Elsafrost29 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I went to town for 1 hour!!! So she did get arrested Friday and now she is trying to cover up the fact they have her phone with chelsey is bullying her 🤣🤣🤣 im wetting myself and someone is trying to say our @Chocco is bf under cover lol iv never heard anything so bloody funny happy Tuesday people haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I have a couple of good friends with BPD and they’re nothing like Elsa, like you they are quiet, and look after themselves.. They’ve also self harmed, it’s one of the diagnostic criteria, and Elsa has no signs of that.
Self harm doesn’t always mean cutting and the likes tho...I have MH and my self harm is/was spending...drugs are a form of self harm aswell as many other things. If it harms you in anyway it’s self harm

Reactions: 10
I have a couple of good friends with BPD and they’re nothing like Elsa, like you they are quiet, and look after themselves.. They’ve also self harmed, it’s one of the diagnostic criteria, and Elsa has no signs of that.
agreed I have a friend with it, BPD isn't the same in everyone 😘 Elsa, in my opinion has a LOT of problems. it's more like Social disorder, she doesn't seem to have any feelings, like no remorse, not bothered if she hurts someone, very volatile. She needs medical help in my personal opinion.

Reactions: 5
Where is BF posting now? I can’t see anything on her TT accounts?

edit , it says new member but I’ve been following since around thread 3 😂, I’m just more of lurker watching all your hilarious comments 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's strange
She's like a deranged stalker 38 mother of 2
Spending all her time defending and making pages up for Elsa at 1st she was calling her Esla until someone pointed it out and she changed it if you go on her page her derivations are still to Esla 😂
Goes to show she's behind the delted27 account threatening Chelsea sad woman really need to get a grip 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Where is BF posting now? I can’t see anything on her TT accounts?

edit , it says new member but I’ve been following since around thread 3 😂, I’m just more of lurker watching all your hilarious comments 😂🤣
Vipelsa

Right guys I’m really not trying to derail now but had a warning again that there’s a lot of explicit things being said on the thread and a new thread won’t be allowed, gonna try our best to stay PG-13.

still commentate on the mess that is BF but let’s TRY and be more diplomatic

• Sad
Reactions: 15
She does self harm she sniffs bucket loads of beak 😱😱🙄
Right guys I’m really not trying to derail now but had a warning again that there’s a lot of explicit things being said on the thread and a new thread won’t be allowed, gonna try our best to stay PG-13.

Yes i agree i seen loads of stuff ino they will give us points for last night i was going comment but when i keep asking to stop derailing i seem to not get noticed 😅😅🙈 thats why i wrote newbies still no notice 😅😅🙈 honestly were not party poopers were just being monitored by mods

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

I do think there is a fan lurking in the mods 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Most people cope with BPD very well , I absolutely know this, but drugs and alcohol make the situation a million times worse.
Unfortunately nobody gets to see high functioning high achieving people with this disorder only the BF’s of this world, which is a real shame .
thank you, this made me feel better x

• Heart
I love this group because they can see through rubbish thats posted on TT trying to brainwash people with lies , I've put it politely because of the mods 😂

We need to all report Elsa and also email to Echo sticking up for her!!

Reactions: 3
it just adds to the misunderstanding of it all doesn’t it! xx

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.