Elsafrost29 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also if she is this vile online who knows what else she’s involved in.

Oh my days I left thread #6 on page 35!!!
to come back to a completely new thread! Scanned over and caught up (I think 😅)
So Alex got made a total tit of herself
What’s happening with Chezza atm?
where’s Elsa account gone? I don’t follow her but search banterqueens2 click on a video to get the other accounts 😅 but nothin coming up!

Hope you’re all good! I’m currently laying in my pit, feeling rough as fook 🤦🏻‍♀️ Never drinking again
Welcome 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh my days I left thread #6 on page 35!!!
to come back to a completely new thread! Scanned over and caught up (I think 😅)
So Alex got made a total tit of herself
What’s happening with Chezza atm?
where’s Elsa account gone? I don’t follow her but search banterqueens2 click on a video to get the other accounts 😅 but nothin coming up!

Hope you’re all good! I’m currently laying in my pit, feeling rough as fook 🤦🏻‍♀️ Never drinking again
Elsas on an account called vipelsa
Chezzas crying cause someone said the word stroke and her nan has one so she’s pure triggered and pin head getting her eyebrow pierced probably wearing her tit boohoo man trackie.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
THIS ^^^^^
I've thought all along that there's a strong possibility she has BPD.....
The best thing for her to do would be to step away from social media, get some long term help in place, come off the drugs and just stop going for Chelsey, who is literally owning this whole situation and has got brains.
The woman needs to sectioned in my eyes for proper attention.
at my latest assessment I had BPD traits thrown in to my diagnosis mix, it terrifies me because straight away it has negative associations, I am nothing like Elsa, my symptons make me withdrawn rather than confrontational, I also take good care of myself, I don’t do drugs and I take my meds.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Morning my lovelies!!! Right we all know she’s deluded !!! But I cannot believe she has the audacity to call anyone else a bully got another “best”
Mate this time his names Steve (who she goin the gym with) I told use the bizzies had her phone , but she tryna sy it’s coz of chelsey! Chelsey has done NOTHING wrong seriously what planet is she on , it’s obviously over all her abuse she dodged court coz of the mental health game an her other mate “Neil” 😂😂 hang on a minute coz I’ve gotta stop tying coz am laffin.........................................🤣🤣🤣
Who works for the echo she’s ringing him today , coz chelseys obsessed with her 🤣🤣🤣 talk about tryin to deflect! An the video she’s on about with chelsey is an OLD one which chelsey has addressed , this is now about the present an she is still after all she’s done an now spreading glitter an unicorns gunna “expose” an have a lot to say on Friday!!!!! So now that’s off me chest (it’s me day off) am goin to make a coffe an catch up on this thread! Love an light all my tittle tattle beauties BIG SHOUT OUT TO CHELSEYYYYYYYYYY 😘
Steve is a girl, its her nickname for her, “Steve” is on insta as happy_traveller_x She was in prison with her!

So this live that’s meant to be happening on Friday is it Facebook live?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Not sure if this has been posted already... but made me giggle the writing at the bottom *diff BREAD trust*
maybe she’s more warbutons than hovis 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
WTF she’s asking everyone to report any bullying of her as CID have her phone lol she’s just basically told us she was in the cells haha what absolute 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 7
at my latest assessment I had BPD traits thrown in to my diagnosis mix, it terrifies me because straight away it has negative associations, I am nothing like Elsa, my symptons make me withdrawn rather than confrontational, I also take good care of myself, I don’t do drugs and I take my meds.
Most people cope with BPD very well , I absolutely know this, but drugs and alcohol make the situation a million times worse.
Unfortunately nobody gets to see high functioning high achieving people with this disorder only the BF’s of this world, which is a real shame .

• Heart
Reactions: 11
WTF she’s asking everyone to report any bullying of her as CID have her phone lol she’s just basically told us she was in the cells haha what absolute 🤡
Yeh I thought that! She thinks PC plod is sat with a cuppa on his couch with her phone checking her socials and making a list.
Was taken as evidence against her not for her the wellie!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She trying to play the ‘online trolling’ card like a C-Leb!!

The difference with online trolling a celebrity, is her ‘hate’ is a RESULT of her being so vile, she’s deleted most of her videos in an attempt to rewrite history, but she has threatened, humiliated and slated so many people that I’ve forgotten half of her ‘crimes’. I’m just glad the more savvy folk screen recorded them all!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I have a couple of good friends with BPD and they’re nothing like Elsa, like you they are quiet, and look after themselves.. They’ve also self harmed, it’s one of the diagnostic criteria, and Elsa has no signs of that.

Reactions: 9
Noticed both of BF last videos say no nastyness live friday having her say " #duet " interesting :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So now she’s saying tag her old accounts only and not the new one with bullying ..... is this so CID feel sorry for her? As they are the accounts they are looking at ..... smacks of her trying to build a defence of retaliation, unfortunately what the daft cow hasn’t realised is that these are all after the events which lead to her massive fall from grace. CID will only consider to the point of arrest or complaint . Anything new would have to be shown as a separate complaint so if she made one, she’s going to look even more daft asking for people to report . And does she honestly think that deleting her posts when she realises they are incriminating means they are gone forever ?

Reactions: 7
Police don’t take your phone if you are the victim they take it if you are the problem. Remember people where contacting police on Rosies behalf and Chelsea’s behalf the other week, they have now had enough on her and brought her in for investigation. She’s probably been cautioned because of her parole. She’s trying her best to behave, but she knows she can’t.
And blame chelsey and rosie than for harassement

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.