Elsafrost29 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I missing something here..........but I am sure that Elsa has said numerous times she is not a grass??? Hmmmmm

Reactions: 7
I am trying to figure out what this in '3 weeks' business, why then? why not now? She's got all this dirt on Chelsey and accusing her of bullying. behave. I watched the live when she made those transphobic comments, threating to Jaw Chelsey etc. Just go away and sort your head out!
Because she wants to look her ‘best’ after the blag facelift, Botox & clip in nylon hair all in situ? 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t think we need worry about BF coming in here. Narcissists do not like to face the consequence of their actions, if she even dips one toe in she’s going to see the evidence of her sorry ways and that’s to many excuses to make, too many lies too remember and too many people to try and get on side.
Saying she’s not bothered about the hate and bullying is also classic nobody is more important than me stuff.
Theres something called body checking, where people with certain illnesses l ask if people think they are beautiful or post/send photos to gain admiration To convince themselves they are ok , and realistically this is what she is doing. She has Mental health issues for sure but bordering on personality disorder in my opinion rather than depression.

Reactions: 12
She is the biggest beg going

So bf is having a 3 week mh break yet still posting every 10 mins 🙄 i will give her 3 days till all the drama starts.
So, this is what is wrong with it all, yes mental health is VERY real and she’s openly admitted she suffers with it, now as for taking 3 weeks off (which really she should actually be doing) she’s still posting an making threats , agreeing with violent threats on her comments etc etc an wonders why people are still against her so much , now I honestly do wish her well as much as I can’t bare her as I said mental health is a serious issue but when someone like her uses it as a “get out of jail free card” literally it actually boils my piss , she just can’t help herself , she honestly does need a permanent ban from all SS media in my opinion, I’ve never come across someone so vile yet with so many “sheep” mainly teenagers “who wanna be just like her” which in itself is a disturbing thort, imagine our next generation all being clones of her 😳🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So, this is what is wrong with it all, yes mental health is VERY real and she’s openly admitted she suffers with it, now as for taking 3 weeks off (which really she should actually be doing) she’s still posting an making threats , agreeing with violent threats on her comments etc etc an wonders why people are still against her so much , now I honestly do wish her well as much as I can’t bare her as I said mental health is a serious issue but when someone like her uses it as a “get out of jail free card” literally it actually boils my piss , she just can’t help herself , she honestly does need a permanent ban from all SS media in my opinion, I’ve never come across someone so vile yet with so many “sheep” mainly teenagers “who wanna be just like her” which in itself is a disturbing thort, imagine our next generation all being clones of her 😳🤔
THIS SO MUCH. I’m not articulate but this is correct x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Am I missing something here..........but I am sure that Elsa has said numerous times she is not a grass??? Hmmmmm
she grassed on spooky throwing a keg at her head then she grassed the 4 times her windows where put through Can’t grass on some things and not others then claim you wouldn’t go the police

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don’t think we need worry about BF coming in here. Narcissists do not like to face the consequence of their actions, if she even dips one toe in she’s going to see the evidence of her sorry ways and that’s to many excuses to make, too many lies too remember and too many people to try and get on side.
Saying she’s not bothered about the hate and bullying is also classic nobody is more important than me stuff.
Theres something called body checking, where people with certain illnesses l ask if people think they are beautiful or post/send photos to gain admiration To convince themselves they are ok , and realistically this is what she is doing. She has Mental health issues for sure but bordering on personality disorder in my opinion rather than depression.

THIS ^^^^^
I've thought all along that there's a strong possibility she has BPD.....
The best thing for her to do would be to step away from social media, get some long term help in place, come off the drugs and just stop going for Chelsey, who is literally owning this whole situation and has got brains.
The woman needs to sectioned in my eyes for proper attention.

Reactions: 11
My take on this whole Friday live on FB is because BF knows the ‘bizzies’ are focused on her TT and twitter account because that’s where the majority of vulgarity has come from. Most of the complaints sent in from public have been from these platforms. BF is probs stupid enough to think if I do it on FB they can’t catch me 😂 she’s saying no ‘nasty Ness’ to cover her back but she knows as much as she might try to be good it will descend into the gutter within minutes. I for one can’t wait to watch her seal her fate 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 3
THIS ^^^^^
The best thing for her to do would be to step away from social media, get some long term help in place, come off the drugs and just stop going for Chelsey, who is literally owning this whole situation and has got brains.
For real !

100% !!!

So she’s going live having her defence on Friday? Or Merseyside’s finest are building a case? WHICH ONE IS IT
She has to give her self repetitive admiration posting theses old videos because she has no new an isn’t being sent any , classic narcissist behaviour , on another note tho that fringe is absolutely wrong on many levels 🙈 an the wink at the camera , can’t believe what some men will pay for , I actually reckon I could make a fortune 😂

Right now that I’ve had a day in the life of the one and only flappy bird I really am going to do some work (awol again 😂) have a nice afternoon my little lovelies. See you all tonight 💕

Thought this was a can of worms she’d opened 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I don’t think it’s bordering.. I think she definitely exhibits signs of several personality disorders.

THIS ^^^^^
I don’t think she has BPD, I think narcissistic, antisocial and others...

Reactions: 7
In this day and age, she's bleeping so stupid, who doesn't use google and auto correct if you can't spell 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Right now that I’ve had a day in the life of the one and only flappy bird I really am going to do some work (awol again 😂) have a nice afternoon my little lovelies. See you all tonight 💕

Thought this was a can of worms she’d opened 😂😂
wtf is it? ewwwwwwwww

• Haha
Oh my days I left thread #6 on page 35!!!
to come back to a completely new thread! Scanned over and caught up (I think 😅)
So Alex got made a total tit of herself
What’s happening with Chezza atm?
where’s Elsa account gone? I don’t follow her but search banterqueens2 click on a video to get the other accounts 😅 but nothin coming up!

Hope you’re all good! I’m currently laying in my pit, feeling rough as fook 🤦🏻‍♀️ Never drinking again

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.