Elsafrost29 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Breadflaps doing her bit for the environment recycling all her old material I see πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't get this 3 week thing, I still think its because shes due in court then and knows what she can say!

She's saying she'll be on Facebook though on Friday having her say!

Reactions: 5
Just wondering how long I can drag out my post school run morning coffee before I have to turn the laptop on. 😩😩 2 days work to catch up on today.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Just wondering how long I can drag out my post school run morning coffee before I have to turn the laptop on. 😩😩 2 days work to catch up on today.
I’m the same got shot load of work to do on work laptop. Scared I miss something. I should maybe open a tattle tab on laptop. But big brother be watching 🀣🀣🀣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m just going to have to explain to them the person I stalk online went awol and I had to help locate her, otherwise my online community would have ceased to exist. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I’m the same got shot load of work to do on work laptop. Scared I miss something. I should maybe open a tattle tab on laptop. But big brother be watching 🀣🀣🀣
Same! it’s a work laptop πŸ‘€ πŸ˜©πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She’s saying she got the kids but deans wrote to someone saying they are out for food etc Saturday so I can’t wait to see what a tit show this weekend turns into

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
The big reveal is she is sporting a new TAG watch πŸ˜‰ she has found GOD and going celibate.........did you see that pig 🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Howling here, BF latest video, Baby am a different breed, text she input at the bottom " Diff Bread Trust" :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why’s Cheryl put gangster music in a post about her nan dying πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I cant stand Elsa but I’m dying to see her go back at chez is that wrong

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Cheryl needs to pipe down a bit! She proved that she’s a tit bag already so she needs to turn it in now! As much as I cannot bare Elsa, she would of flopped chezza big teeth everywhereπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.