Elsafrost29 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg so Cheryl is peeing her self with excitement, looks like BF is "gonna have her name in her mouth" finally. Why make us wait until Friday though, :unsure::cry:

OMG finally something me & BF agree with........ Cheryl " the mess " :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
Why’s she posting she will be back....you are already back head all you’ve done is post videos, she’s reading books on positive minds and changing but saying she’s coming for people and exposing them will she ever bleeping learn 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Morning girls...so deans insta was pretty much as boring as Cheryl last night he put up a post where Lornapaterson950 tried to add him it had a Scottish flag and he put we know who that is nice try head...then he put a pic up of his xbox in his room thanking Elsa for his new bedding. Hope we all buckle in and nobody gets lost today have a lovely day all 🥰
I have a feeling ill get lost today my boss isnt a fan of tattle life ... yet give me some time 🙄

Reactions: 3
Phew... finally caught up!

I think some one hit the nail on the head when they said that her lawyer has told her to stay quiet for the next 3 weeks so she can play the mental health card when she’s in court.

She won’t be able to do it though, she’s a sandwich short of a picnic that one.

Reactions: 15
duck me its like

I have a feeling ill get lost today my boss isnt a fan of tattle life ... yet give me some time 🙄
I’ll keep you tagged girl and upto date I’m off to do the school run and drive past hers 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Wondering if this 3 week be good break is until her suspended sentence is up, then its game on ? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 7
Ain't it funny she seems to have loads of 'Best Mates'? Yet you only ever see Cockroach...
If you had best mates they would have helped ya love!

Reactions: 3
Ooh she in the gym next week with her best mate Steve, Damn that girl go's through some best mates... Dean.. Chrissy etc etc etc :censored:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Morning tattle bastards! Firstly I can see you lot have been hard at work 😂 secondly I will not be changing breadflaps names to any other form of flap name. It's breadflaps 4 life. I'll try keep up today but I'm poorly and hibernating most of the day. Don't worry it's not the rona.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Morning my beauts ,
The beast aka BF is on warm up with her latest post will be defending herself in 3 weeks or so obviously been told to keep it shut or the excorsim didn’t work lmao 😂 . Can’t keep a dog down let the games begin .
seriously need to get shite done this morning so I’ll be back in later I’m guessing it’ll be on thread 8 ??? Someone please tag me if so . Enjoy your day my lovelies xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She just can't help herself! Saying she'll be on FB on Friday having her day about "that mess", defending myself. Thats what she said!!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Morning tattle bastards! Firstly I can see you lot have been hard at work 😂 secondly I will not be changing breadflaps names to any other form of flap name. It's breadflaps 4 life. I'll try keep up today but I'm poorly and hibernating most of the day. Don't worry it's not the rona.
Hope your feeling better soon

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.