Elsafrost29 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone else (who’s not arsed about being blocked) please remind BoBang that Elsa is very much still on TT 😡
She’s saying in her comments that “posting videos to prove you’re not in prison” doesn’t count as being on tiktok, or words to that effext

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I panicked then I couldn’t find you all I thought I’d been abandoned on thread 6 with Alex and chez 😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Noo I don’t feel sorry for Elsa one bit too be honest, she brought this all on herself. She loves to play the victim! She’s one nasty piece of work & as for that tw*t with the teeth like row of bombed houses, she’s just a pure hypocrite. She’s bullied that bipolar girl for weeks on end, I know she’s a bit of a crank like but she took it too far with her! But now she’s feeling sorry for everyone doing it to BF🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 9
11 TikToks and a live in one day is not ‘coming off the app’. I’m still incensed at BoBangs blocking!! 😩 .... bleeping wannabe Princess Anne!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know just leave is to be hilarious please 😂
Feel a bit like I live with my mum and dad again all these rules and rows that my sister didn’t get ( the other threads are my sister .... tit knows where im going with this )

Reactions: 2
I panicked then I couldn’t find you all I thought I’d been abandoned on thread 6 with Alex and chez 😩
Phew I was just looking for you! It’s all gone mad on here tonight. I can’t keep up at all anymore. I write one comment and we’re on a new page it’s crazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So shes taking a break for mental health reasons yet still posting and commenting she will be raging soon enough

Reactions: 3
So she vanished & has not been in jail, she is taking a break for her mental health for 3 weeks........
In the meantime...... she cant stop doing what she always does, make TT's !

Reactions: 3
How long would it be for a court case if you were out on bail? She’s obsessed with this bk in 3 weeks? She obviously dont wanna get in trouble for 3 weeks for some reason

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.