Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sweetlou

Apparently she told her to get off the live because she will get bullied 🤷🏻‍♀️ So why remove all content of elsa off your account 🤔
Talk about back tracking , BF hasn’t exactly got the best track record If any of protecting anyone , selling gash is what she does best and looks like her recent possession aka MH issues ain’t stopping her moni moni moni daarrrlllliiinnn can’t keep a queen down !!! Xx

Reactions: 1

WhatIKnowIllTellYou.

How do I upload a vid on here??? Someone’s just do another mix of Chelsie’s the sound of the police vid with the exorcist science sound track it’s hilarious
At the bottom of the page where you comment there is an attach file button. Click it and upload the vid from your library 👍

Jumpindesia

VIP Member
She’s not mates with the mum Louise didn’t know Elsa until after she had a dna test done to find out if the kid was Brandon’s or her bf then they got close after that but she stopped him seeing the baby for a while I think and then obv breadflaps wasn’t interested in her
She’s 31 and I think he’s 20
She looks as rough as the rest of them...

Scottishwitch

All this loving for her fans what will happen if they get a vip and take her punters, will she still love them🤔

xxDannixx

omg so Cheryl is peeing her self with excitement, looks like BF is "gonna have her name in her mouth" finally. Why make us wait until Friday though, :unsure::cry:

OMG finally something me & BF agree with........ Cheryl " the mess " :ROFLMAO: