Elsafrost29 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry ya'll, I meant BF frosty knickers, Helen Cross. I don't know why I called her Helen Woods :ROFLMAO: I must be on what fanny flaps is on
Ohh I thought you’d found another string on the spiders web! 😂😂 i was getting fomo because I don’t have Facebook! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
To any new ones coming over from chelseys vid...hiya 🥰 but just know don’t derail the thread we only talk about Elsa and her minions (and chez) don’t try argue with any of the girls on here we all have a laugh and it won’t get you anywhere and we don’t like people slagging off Chelsey or Chrissy etc Take any opinions on them elsewhere other than that pull up a chair you’ll be a fully fledged tattle bastard in no time

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
To any new ones coming over from chelseys vid...hiya 🥰 but just know don’t derail the thread we only talk about Elsa and her minions (and chez) don’t try argue with any of the girls on here we all have a laugh and it won’t get you anywhere and we don’t like people slagging off Chelsey or Chrissy etc Take any opinions on them elsewhere other than that pull up a chair you’ll be a fully fledged tattle bastard in no time
Yeah dont try come for us either especially if you cant spell 😅😅👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Ohh I thought you’d found another string on the spiders web! 😂😂 i was getting fomo because I don’t have Facebook! 🤦🏻‍♀️
I'm so sorry to disappoint haha.. although, as I found a home telelphone number posted by old Frosty Flaps.. I may or may not have called it for a while with no pick up.. but I might not have called at all ... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
best thing I ever did was stop lurking and sign up, feel like I’ve always been here . You’re a smashing group of tattlers 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Anyone watching rosies live? I have a feeling her next beef will be with the woman shes going live with. Everyone now and then she makes a sly dig

Reactions: 4
@KarmaLlama, post: 2423640, member: 137896"]

[/QUOTE

very true but I dont want something positive turning into a negative. We are very fair on here and if we felt something was wrong we would say. Only good came from todays raffle. Lets not delve into “what ifs”

Reactions: 1
How has Helen cross even come about? Didn't she say she was adopted or something? I know the Frosts and they're all identical! What's the story with Helen Cross?
She has a different dad her surname isn’t originally frost I’m not sure how the Elsa came about

Reactions: 2
I used to watch Rosie but in all honestly her lives are like watching white dee from benefit street. Nothing wrong with people on benefits but some of her behaviour doesnt differ much to Elsas

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.