Elsafrost29 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even just a “due to x reasons we have decided threads on this person should be kept to just numbers” but it’s just no explanation and deleting any comments that ask why
And at the end of the threads they actually ask you to start thinking of thread names 🤔

Reactions: 7
I’m not saying it’s fake, I’m saying I don’t believe that everyone who paid in, had their names entered fairly.
He didn’t look like he was working with any kind of kind of system or format in the video she uploaded, not to mention it was spur of the moment so no preparations were made.
Why don’t you ask Chelsey what they did. That way your mind is out at ease whilst the rest of us believe her

Reactions: 17
Whoever was asking about how the guy copied and pasted 2800 names into that generator..
PayPal has software so you can mass extract names.. and the generator has them where you can mass input... otherwise what will be the point..
Yeah but their names wouldn't have come up on PayPal more than once, so if one person had paid a fiver for 5 goes, they would have to enter that person’s name 5 times.

Reactions: 1
hi everyone 🙂🙋‍♀️finished work and all comfy at home patiently waiting on bread flaps to jump out the packet or will she just go mouldy? 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hope you’ve all had an enjoyable Sunday.
I’ve just spend a couple of hours with a few brews catching up on about 30 pages and a whole new thread!
Can’t believe we’re on #6!
🥰🥳😘

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yeah but their names wouldn't have come up on PayPal more than once, so if one person had paid a fiver for 5 goes, they would have to enter that person’s name 5 times.
Dont want to throw shade or anythi g but you may get points for derailing of topic of who the threads about so i think you need to take it up with chelsey on tiktok no shade like just that you get points for derailing

Hope you’ve all had an enjoyable Sunday.
I’ve just spend a couple of hours with a few brews catching up on about 30 pages and a whole new thread!
Can’t believe we’re on #6!
🥰🥳😘
missed ya today got loads of newbies today didnt we 🤣🤣🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m not saying it’s fake, I’m saying I don’t believe that everyone who paid in, had their names entered fairly.
He didn’t look like he was working with any kind of kind of system or format in the video she uploaded, not to mention it was spur of the moment so no preparations were made.
I can promise you that copy and paste collation onto excel and formatting into another app/document/programme is extremely easy off you know what you’re doing. I have been doing this for years for work and a batch of 2000 names would take around about 2 hours. Daniel was getting these names as they paid so it wasnt all being done in a oner anyway . I really don’t think there has been any impropriety.
EDIT excuse the shocking spelling 😂

Reactions: 16
I've been a bit lost with what to do tonight on TikTok with not much back and forward beef - so I've taken it upon myself to delve into the life of Helen Wood on FB....

Very........... scary

EDIT - see, I'm losing the plot. I meant Helen Cross / Miss BF. Christ. I need to go bed

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m guna get an early one tonight, school runs kick my ass!
hope you all have a sweet evening 😘
Thanks as always for the smiles 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I can promise you that copy and paste collation onto excel and formatting into another app/document/programme is extremely easy off you know what you’re doing. I have been doing this for years for work and a batch of 2000 names would take around about 2 hours. Daniel was getting these names as they paid so it wasnt all being done in a oner anyway . I really don’t think there has been any impropriety.
EDIT excuse the shocking spelling 😂
Fair play.
It didn’t look like that’s how it was being done when she posted the video of him entering the names though.

Moving on.
What’s the name of the new BF fanpage?

Reactions: 3
I dont get why people are laying into Chelsey, also some people spent 20-50£ entering multiple times. I even entered quite a few times.

If Chelsey was desperate for cash (which she isnt), she would go through other means such as promoting businesses etc get money, not to con all her followers which she worked hard for.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Fair play.
It didn’t look like that’s how it was being done when she posted the video of him entering the names though.

Moving on.
What’s the name of the new BF fanpage?
Leavelsaalone i think

Reactions: 2
missed ya today got loads of newbies today didnt we 🤣🤣🙈
Aw Massy love ❤ I’ve missed you all too. I was suffering withdrawals last night with being unable to fully devote my evenings to tattle 😂
Welcome to the family and Hiyaaaaaa newbies, 🙋‍♀️

Loved the raffle idea also by the way I think Chels should definitely do another one of those at some point. Congratulations on your win Elite 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hi Chelsey 🙋🏻‍♀️ You did a wonderful thing today girl. Be proud of yourself you’ve made some lovely peoples day. I enjoyed watching their thank you videos too. 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 20
True, I entered a few times and dont care about not winning, just happy to be part of it.

People being negative will just make Chelsey think twice about doing another one, so think before some of u make comments.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.