Elsafrost29 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reverse parked into this bad boy!
lights dimmed, hoods up... I’m here for the long haul ladies 😎

have to give us all a pat on the back for that intro like 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The title has been removed again, I wish the mods would just explain to us why Elsa’s threads can’t have titles instead of being ✨shrouded in mystery✨

• Wow
Reactions: 7
The title has been removed again, I wish the mods would just explain to us why Elsa’s threads can’t have titles instead of being ✨shrouded in mystery✨
I don’t get it. Look at mrs hinch ones.. they rip her to duck in the title! And every one else on here...
vip to Hmp was bloody tame!!

Reactions: 11
Whoever was asking about how the guy copied and pasted 2800 names into that generator..
PayPal has software so you can mass extract names.. and the generator has them where you can mass input... otherwise what will be the point..

Reactions: 7
Love the title! Thread 6 🙌 Been relaxing in me newly decorated bedroom catching up the last few pages. Have a good sleep in your nice warm cosy beds guys but spare a thought for arl bantz who’s possibly in an 8x8 concrete cell in her paper suit waiting for the sweatbox to take her to court in the morning. Night! ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ve been a ‘comper’ for over 12 years now including running a couple of competition groups and my own competitions and it’s actually a lot easier than you think to collate entries. Especially with the likes of split screen and a spread sheet

I think if it had been fake more of the accounts she was friendly with would have won and not accounts who only paid £1. They wouldn’t have videoed it, they’d have just said x y z are the winners. I think she’s been quite transparent and honest with it all.
I was just about to comment to original poster about this. I agree about it being easy to do, he probably used excel to copy & paste the names from PayPal, sort and collate the information and then upload it to the name generator or something.

Definitely doable in the given timescale and I definitely find it all to be legit :)

Reactions: 6
I’ve been a ‘comper’ for over 12 years now including running a couple of competition groups and my own competitions and it’s actually a lot easier than you think to collate entries. Especially with the likes of split screen and a spread sheet

I think if it had been fake more of the accounts she was friendly with would have won and not accounts who only paid £1. They wouldn’t have videoed it, they’d have just said x y z are the winners. I think she’s been quite transparent and honest with it all.
I’m not saying it’s fake, I’m saying I don’t believe that everyone who paid in, had their names entered fairly.
He didn’t look like he was working with any kind of kind of system or format in the video she uploaded, not to mention it was spur of the moment so no preparations were made.

I don’t get it. Look at mrs hinch ones.. they rip her to duck in the title! And every one else on here...
vip to Hmp was bloody tame!!
I just hate being treated like a naughty child! It’s the one thing that really puts me off this site, the mods act like everyone else is beneath them and don’t deserve a response on any reasonable questions.

Reactions: 10
The leave Elsa alone page I can only say in the style of Chris Crocker LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just look at this...
So much for *Threads are to be kept at just numbers*

what a joke!! Threads that don’t concern Elsa frost I’m guessing eh!?!
Even just a “due to x reasons we have decided threads on this person should be kept to just numbers” but it’s just no explanation and deleting any comments that ask why

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.