Elsafrost29 #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Accident my ass. Even if that bollocks is true as a mother of a 1 year old you are accountable!!! But she’s on the phone to her mate an blames tyrese. It’s bleeping neglect the pathetic twit!!!
Makes my blood boil when my sister can’t have children and you get tit mothers like that can just have 1 after another 😡

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Hi u bastats 👋🏼 Sooooo what time do u reckon it will all go to pot? I say well before 5, she’s up early, had a rant and then off for a stella or two then once she gets back in her lair it’s game over and we know she can’t be outdoors past a certain time or she will turn to dust...Also who put 50p in pin head for her to start acting all solid? Think them punching vids have got her a bit too hyped up, sit down u silly girl 🤣 and leave the big girls to it
Says she’s off the beer but she’s going out for food so I wrecken she’ll cave and have a few pints. Then her and Cockroach will be on the marching powder. Then it’s game bleeping on!!!!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just back from taking my Rottie for a walk now am doing alittle digging into BF background, she slipped up on her live & named her X, wonder how that will go down :devilish:🎤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just back from taking my Rottie for a walk now am doing alittle digging into BF background, she slipped up on her live & named her X, wonder how that will go down :devilish:🎤
Hahaha yes girl 👏🏼👏🏼

Why is she not laying down for her botox. I had my forehead done once many years ago and you can't move around for 8 hours after like d
Video wouldn't keep her face so had to screen shot 🙊
Omg 😂😂😂😭😭😭😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Is she a head or what pulling faces while being injected with botox, we see enough of her pulling the stupid tongue out winky wonky face without her getting it frozen like that the dipshit

Reactions: 4
Bet that’s coke getting injected into her Fod,, keep her topped up.?! You could put windows in that forehead of hers and live in it ! bleeping Bone headed Bint! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Morning everyone had to have a day off from here yesterday as I had a banging headache 🤕 I see that manky slag is at it again this morning and her wee crumbs are loving it, I wish someone would go round and knock it the duck out 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Off to Chrissy gaff with Sam MUA

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.