Elsafrost29 #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is 38 she was in the year a above or two in school and I'm 36 we went to south wirral high school eastham wirral trying to see if I have a y old school photos

Yeah that’s her! I mind she was talking about this months ago and how she was refused the claim thing she put in because of her criminal record. As they don’t pay it to criminals haha
Yes that's her I know the driver gemma wade she used to live by us and I lived on plymyard ave

Reactions: 5
Elsa Montana
Omfg 🤣🤣🤣 that’s just had me howling at me phone in the car park sat in me car after watchin chelseys videos 😂😂😂 good on chelsey tho she is not scared an I know this she’s just not reatlisted with any threats back until now an good on her I say ! She is a wise ass our chels an I was smiling so hard at me phone watchin her videos an then I came on here an see this an I was howling then like full on laughing me head off sat in the car , brilliant , oh an btw BF that sofa chelseys got is quite an expensive sofa , not like your crush velvet tacky sofa that every man an his dog seem to have from these furniture shops who make shite sofas , oh anno I sound petty ther but it’s just the truth an anno BF hates the truth it makes her all anxious an chomping at the bit!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Reactions: 1
Missed Chrissy live I hope ash is ok. Chelseys TT has had me pissing about banging BF out

Haha Chelsey posting she's off out. wonder if BF is outside hiding in her wheel bins waiting to pounce. In a fight my bets would be on Chelsey winning all the way.

Last edited:
Missed Chrissy live I hope ash is ok. Chelseys TT has had me pissing about banging BF out

Haha Chelsey posting she's off out. wonder if BF is outside hiding in her wheel bins waiting to pounce. In a fight my bets would be on Chelsey winning all the way.
BF is at home in her pj's, couldn't fight after botox, she would end up with tash made from her eyebrows sagging

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not sure of the lockdown rules in England but here in Scotland you can’t have anyone in your home so if same in England she’s breaking rules 🤔

Reactions: 5
Horrible witch
Ohh she’s gonna crack soon ya can tell 😂 thank duck I’m back home now to watch properly, I’ve a whole weekend of TT to catch up on!

seen all your comments on bfs videos etc, you’ve killed me off honestly so funny!!!!

• Haha
Hi guys. Not been on much , had too much to do ! But got stuff done. I remember ages ago I saw a post on here with BF old Instagram page and it said the N word on a picture on there. Couldn’t find it for ages but i found it today it was on scouse bird blogs 2.
E362AAD1-ED48-4795-8879-1484DB5C8D1F.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
But she didn't want anyones money... 🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Saying Ashleigh had 4 foreigners bonking on the virander on holiday!
5 diff types of spunk in your vagina for 5 days, you gave my son the clap
2 spain / 1 london / 1 from germany
you dirty little cow dirty witch, sticky minge

fact if your scared of me why did you come to my house twice booked spa which i paid for didn't go, you bonked in my 12 yrs olds Tyrese bed whilst i was asleep in my bed.
lucky plastic sheet on bed, you was in hot tub necking my son.
She’s a bleeping liar. She literally made it up 4 people in Tenerife what a load of absolute tit the stupid lying ugly witch. Literally hope she gets ran over by a double decker bus

Reactions: 8
She’s a bleeping liar. She literally made it up 4 people in Tenerife what a load of absolute tit the stupid lying ugly witch. Literally hope she gets ran over by a double decker bus
Ash don't rise to BF anymore. You don't need to.

Reactions: 2
And as of being scared of her I only seen her true colours the last time I stayed hence why I ran home and never came back. She’s so bleeping THICK. Compulsive liar. She believes her own bullshit

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.