Elsafrost29 #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone alert authorities to mua sams latest TikTok that’s 3 crimes in one vid, 1. phone whilst driving, 2. bashing one out to banterflaps 3. She’s stolen me nans outfit!
Oh I’ve missed you 😂 you have me howlin

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Guys Iv not been well and I can't keep up and I miss everyone being funny 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Even if loubobang is on about williamsfitness BF is still going to think it is about her unless lou tells her it's not because she flew off the handle at chelsey for a video also the shoe fits quit well if you ask me

Reactions: 4
wow never read anything more true 😂 you sound just like me and the scummy mummy’s round mine
I live on her estate they are a “diff bread” I’m quite glam and they all try talk to me in their pjs at the shop I literally have to run back the car and disinfect myself

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has anyone else looked at this UK punter. I thought BF didn’t do meets or ewt or was that another one of her terry-bell lies 😬

Reactions: 2
I live on her estate they are a “diff bread” I’m quite glam and they all try talk to me in their pjs at the shop I literally have to run back the car and disinfect myself
Wow you sound exactly like me. 😂 I’m glad I don’t live near you I’d of wiped the floor with BF by now.

I’m not sure. Be interesting to find out or maybe not I dunno 😂😂
well whatever it is the men on there associate it with her and one even said her tag was a put off sat rolling on my kitchen floor 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Has anyone else looked at this UK punter. I thought BF didn’t do meets or ewt or was that another one of her terry-bell lies 😬
Yeah a load of more BF lies. She’s a bleeping brass that flogs her golly!!! Which yanno, each to their own but why bleeping lie and call others out. bleeping hypocrite.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Loubobang, if you’re reading this your friendship with Elsa is weird and it makes you a bleep by association.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.