Elsafrost29 #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh sorry nothing bad against them. In her driving/not driving video she drove past the company. She claimed green screen app, we know otherwise lol
Ah, I have been walking the dog and haven’t watched the video yet! Would love to kick her in the bleep for harassing our chels

Reactions: 4
Loubobang is doing that video because she loves drama and she has realised shes not relevant now all this is going on everyone is sucked into it 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
what’s Uk punters 😂 bet there’s a few hoodrats from near me on it seems to be a few from Lancashire at this
Where dog men find reviews an profiles of brasses selling their roadkill... it’s vile. Literally asking each other what the woman was like an I might give her a go kind of talk. Elsa has a profile on there. Someone posted it today. I prob can find the link if you want a shock?

Reactions: 1
Oh how ironic that it could be perceived as the Antichrist that is elsa frost. I hope more than one person think it is too 😂😂
Am I right in guessing u have followed me on tiktok? If so I’ve followed u back 😉 and u can prob guess I’m only there for the carry ons due to my no posts 😂

Reactions: 4
Where dog men find reviews an profiles of brasses selling their roadkill... it’s vile. Literally asking each other what the woman was like an I might give her a go kind of talk. Elsa has a profile on there. Someone posted it today. I prob can find the link if you want a shock?
Aww please send it me if you don’t mind you’re a star I need to see this could do with the laugh to be honest 😂

Reactions: 3
Ok so I’ve never really looked at the backwards breadcrumbs until just now, what the actual F??? They r some seriously weird ppl, they look like they belong on some sort of register, freaks
Don’t they all look the same like they sit on the front in the summer swigging cans on a manky sofa using the kids plastic plates as an ashtray

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Ok so she is sayin thank you for the gifts an the cards an how much even just a £1 in her words “you wouldn’t believe how much it changes things “ an keeps her on the level and how much she appreciates it 😳 an must admit it looked like it took a lot for her to say “thank you” she was glad to get it off her chest at the end so seems she find that hard to do , but
....... erm ok NARCASSIST then why don’t you do the RIGHT thing and apologise to the people you have slandered an name called an been homophobic to all over SM and let them feel that little bit appreciation you feel getting your adoration from your sheep (may I add I am glad you have because I would hate to hear she wasn’t strong enough and her mental health went too far ) but what about apologies ? Thankyous are all well an good when your being admired but there’s people who would actually appreciate an apology an maybe put an end to it all, you say your head fell off the other week but your still posting videos of people doing duets an buzzing off them , an tbh that Sam “supposedly make up artist” does not look or seen like the type of person you should be around right now if your head was that swizzled the other week coz all she is doin is spreading hate and making stupid videos aimed at chelsey and carrying it all on an expect chelsey to not pipe up?? Honest to god that Sam girl is a creature aswell an BF would benefit to stay clear of her , probably for both ther sakes , soon as they meet in real life probably wouldn’t be long until something happens btween then an her target became Sam , god it’s like a merry go round with them all 🙄

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.