Elsafrost29 #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has munter sam said anything to her video cant see it on bf duet

I follow her hit i dont know how to record it

Yeah shelved not far from me growing up we know the same people

She lived πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
You got the police force her full name etc anyone know how to share to the police ano ya can just dunno how as I just use my phone

Reactions: 1
Is that mua sam getting drilled by a 60 year old or is that her dad 😳

she’s so far up bf’s arse its embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 6
claire_0709 deffo BF type, calling BF the Queen, Actually just vomited in me own mouth :sick:

• Haha
Local police force and am.sure some tattlers can find out rough areas shes in am some shes mentioned where shes from but shes blocked all my accounts
a quick google search will tell you her address, age and daughters name from 2010 so she may still be in the area or that address

Reactions: 3
aww Cockroach Dean has crawled out and popped up on BF page on her video regarding Chelsey mad with 70k followers and no love,

Apparently the video snapped him..... WE WISH.... LITERALLY

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can anyone help this along please am not very technical as such. Am actually sitting here puzzled she full well know pissed people off with her videos and then does that is she expecting bf to sort it lol she could killed someone hope she does get done makes me angry seeing that

Reactions: 5
aww Cockroach Dean has crawled out and popped up on BF page on her video regarding Chelsey mad with 70k followers and no love,

Apparently the video snapped him..... WE WISH.... LITERALLY
Yeah seen that. Notice which comment got the most likes though πŸ˜‚πŸ™ŒπŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is it just me or is BF posting a lot of old videos with her old bestie.. to prove she is not against Lesbians... stating her old bestie is lesbian & she is Bi
even though her own mouth told us differently & now she is having to back paddle :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Yeah seen that. Notice which comment got the most likes though πŸ˜‚πŸ™ŒπŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ
I sure did & i hit it up with a heart too haha <3

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I am crying! She bangs on about likes an followers then goes back 2 minutes later saying she doesn't care about likes and follows hahahaha! Even Chrissy has more than her now. The Banter Queen is no more! She's gone out of fashion! Its all about the Harwood and Gee now πŸ™ŒπŸ’™πŸ’–
Yeah but on Brandon's back up she was kicking off on him on his video telling him to always tag his main
so people can follow him on both, otherwise if he don't tag his main people may think he not got it anymore o_OπŸ€ͺ

• Haha
claire_0709 deffo BF type, calling BF the Queen, Actually just vomited in me own mouth :sick:
Not the type of queen I would look up to πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

I just hope after all this Chrissy doesn't go back to hanging around with her. He needs to grow on his own now

Reactions: 5
Ok I’m new, its taken me 5 days to read everything
Downloading links & swapping between this and TT
Pretty sure my fella now thinks he’s single 🀣
My view on it is BF is posting old content because she needs the attention, she can’t live without it.
It looks to me that she behaving herself and getting her minions to do the nasty stuff so she can state that it’s not her being a massive c*nt and that shes being attacked for no reason.
Doesn’t matter what she does now though, what she said about the Chelsey and Chrissy is unforgivable, she attacked a whole community not just two people
Shes a disgrace

Reactions: 10
Did anybody notice she was getting her son a chippy last night then again tonight, does she not know how to cook poor kid a chippy two nights in a row how healthy

Did anybody notice she was getting her son a chippy last night then again tonight, does she not know how to cook poor kid a chippy two nights in a row how healthy
She's always done that since she's been on social media showing off. I don't think she owns any pans, fridge or freezer πŸ€”

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not the type of queen I would look up to πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

I just hope after all this Chrissy doesn't go back to hanging around with her. He needs to grow on his own now
I’ve been the Chrissy of a friendship like that and I can say hand on heart that lad will grab his new found drama free life with both hands. No more draining drama to take on board all the time. He will be just great with all his new found trouble free time. Bigger and better things will come his way now he’s cut the toxic. I don’t think there will be any going back after what she’s put him through.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.