Elsafrost29 #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cheryl latest vid looks like she leaving app. Someone comment on Elsa live saying cherly reported her to police. She came back with video saying she was replying to a question and she asked the police was anything going to come from her report and police said no 🤣🤣 so all her following videos regarding police and her report on elsa actaully had no back up behind it. She off the head as much as elsa

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ok so I’ve never really looked at the backwards breadcrumbs until just now, what the actual F??? They r some seriously weird ppl, they look like they belong on some sort of register, freaks

Reactions: 5
Exactly does the tax man know about her £58k a year cause he certainly knows when I’ve done a lil OT why is getting away with it 😡
I no it crazy innocent get picked up soneasily. If they seen flaunting on social media what I'm doing or earning they would be all over my like a rash. Are they not as strict in the uk or what in sense of follow ups meetings and stuff like that and house calls. A friend of mine lives in liverpool she only got fb to keep in touch with family back home rarely on it not interested in tt or anything like it I sent her a video her first reply was oh not that bread flaps one I couldnt believe it she new who it was. Like I'm bleeping seahorse baby on tt my acc that small but elsa big following surely someone in tax or social has come across this one who either lives or works in the area she from

Reactions: 4
Anyone not blocked by mua sam can you download video of her bouncing in car to bf think her local police will wanna see

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can someone alert authorities to mua sams latest TikTok that’s 3 crimes in one vid, 1. phone whilst driving, 2. bashing one out to banterflaps 3. She’s stolen me nans outfit!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Anyone not blocked by mua sam can you download video of her bouncing in car to bf think her local police will wanna see
I thought this, but would they not need her name and address? It’s the sort of thing if sent to the sun newspaper they would put online 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I thought this, but would they not need her name and address? It’s the sort of thing if sent to the sun newspaper they would put online 🤔
Local police force and am.sure some tattlers can find out rough areas shes in am some shes mentioned where shes from but shes blocked all my accounts

Reactions: 3
Imagine being so far up BF arse you're willing to post yourself driving while on the phone and wearing your grannies cast offs

• Haha
Local police force and am.sure some tattlers can find out rough areas shes in am some shes mentioned where shes from but shes blocked all my accounts
She’s from Coventry I remember that much. It might’ve been @Loggybear that knew more details.

i’d be ashamed and embarrassed if she was my mother or my child’s Nan. she needs to start growing up and not like she’s a 15 year old 🤦🏻‍♀️ mind you i don’t really know any 15year old who act like that
Saying she deked man head is saying she had a fight with someone, i smell more lies :poop:

took ages to catch up only went out for 2 hours to take my rottie on a big walk :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I no it crazy innocent get picked up soneasily. If they seen flaunting on social media what I'm doing or earning they would be all over my like a rash. Are they not as strict in the uk or what in sense of follow ups meetings and stuff like that and house calls. A friend of mine lives in liverpool she only got fb to keep in touch with family back home rarely on it not interested in tt or anything like it I sent her a video her first reply was oh not that bread flaps one I couldnt believe it she new who it was. Like I'm bleeping seahorse baby on tt my acc that small but elsa big following surely someone in tax or social has come across this one who either lives or works in the area she from
You would think so

Wanna mock our amazing trio we will come back and wipe that smugness from.ya face

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.