Elsafrost29 #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes best behaviour now ladies

Miss chelseyharwood has posted a video ladies

Basically arl BF threatened the police too they better go round and tell her 🤣🤣🤣😅🙈🙈🙈 i have no words really 🙄🤦‍♀️
she’s making herself look stupid, no copper or at least NO decent copper would stand there and not do anything if she was threatening chelsey.... they’d give her a warning about making threats in front of an officer. 🙄🤔

Reactions: 9
she’s making herself look stupid, no copper or at least NO decent copper would stand there and not do anything if she was threatening chelsey.... they’d give her a warning about making threats in front of an officer. 🙄🤔
If they really knew her like she says they do then they will advise her to come away from Social media if she was crying about her 'mentul elf' 🙄🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
If they really knew her like she says they do then they will advise her to come away from Social media if she was crying about her 'mentul elf' 🙄🤦‍♀️
exactly, the amount of bull crap that’s she’s been saying is beyond. constantly tripping over her own words contradicting herself alll the time. people need to wake up and see the person we do.

Reactions: 4
The Mods don't like these threads at all do they. Blatent BF supporters 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
exactly, the amount of bull crap that’s she’s been saying is beyond. constantly tripping over her own words contradicting herself alll the time. people need to wake up and see the person we do.
It’s only a matter of time before she snaps. I’ll be waiting for that moment to joyfully preach to the breadcrumbs I bleeping TOLD YAS YE DUMB CUNTS!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm not from UK so had to look up what pip payment is.is she trying to claim this? How does having ADHD effect you performance for living ? If medicated properly a person can live a normal steady life. And if she that bothered about her condition and its effect on her day to day. Where does she come up with the knowledge that coke and drink have a positive impact on ADHD. I'm not one for grassing on someone but how on earth can she be giving this payment or any payment for that matter.how is she getting away with been a gas cooker she is broadcasting it all over social media showing how much money she has earned. If that was in ireland social and tax man would be on your door step in the morning. Social here stalk social media profile for benefit fraud whether that's your fella living with you and you claiming to be one with your kids or the lad who is on dole and doing knickers on the side

Reactions: 8
I’m off to watch a film before I get in anymore trouble today. If anything arises with bf I will be back. It’s looking like a quiet weekend and a Monday meltdown again though so far. See you soon bastats 4 life 🙌🏼😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
That bleeping Claire who she’s duetted with is vile she’s got a forehead the size of Lake Michigan another vile scrote 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Exactly the fact that she started it and people just stood up to her she doesnt like it because shes met her match and shown her self for what she is a gobshite uses her mouth as a weapon shes a numpty and acts all 'ard' i mean if your mum at 38 acted like that what would you do its disgusting im used to teenagers acting like that not grandma's plastic scouser gangster granny 🙄🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Just had a look at claires tik tok Ugh teeth like a bag of smashed crabs wheres she come from?

so arl crumpet bleep has told the coppers to go round Chelseys and tell her to pack up or she will go round an hurt her 😂😂😂 I’m sure they will pass the message on hun 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Exactly the fact that she started it and people just stood up to her she doesnt like it because shes met her match and shown her self for what she is a gobshite uses her mouth as a weapon shes a numpty and acts all 'ard' i mean if your mum at 38 acted like that what would you do its disgusting im used to teenagers acting like that not grandma's plastic scouser gangster granny 🙄🤦‍♀️
Now now let’s not confuse her for being a scouser! She ain’t no scouser her!! If anyone caught her live she said she’s coming to Liverpool next Monday if anyone wants to meet her for a drink she’ll pay. Am gonna go to town. Let her buy me a pint and then swill her with it! 🍺😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
i’d be ashamed and embarrassed if she was my mother or my child’s Nan. she needs to start growing up and not like she’s a 15 year old 🤦🏻‍♀️ mind you i don’t really know any 15year old who act like that

Reactions: 5
I'm not from UK so had to look up what pip payment is.is she trying to claim this? How does having ADHD effect you performance for living ? If medicated properly a person can live a normal steady life. And if she that bothered about her condition and its effect on her day to day. Where does she come up with the knowledge that coke and drink have a positive impact on ADHD. I'm not one for grassing on someone but how on earth can she be giving this payment or any payment for that matter.how is she getting away with been a gas cooker she is broadcasting it all over social media showing how much money she has earned. If that was in ireland social and tax man would be on your door step in the morning. Social here stalk social media profile for benefit fraud whether that's your fella living with you and you claiming to be one with your kids or the lad who is on dole and doing knickers on the side
Exactly does the tax man know about her £58k a year cause he certainly knows when I’ve done a lil OT why is getting away with it 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Now now let’s not confuse her for being a scouser! She ain’t no scouser her!! If anyone caught her live she said she’s coming to Liverpool next Monday if anyone wants to meet her for a drink she’ll pay. Am gonna go to town. Let her buy me a pint and then swill her with it! 🍺😂
Oh no ino she isnt thats why i said plastic scouser 🤣🤣🤣🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.