Elsafrost29 #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i doubt very much she gets full PIP for mobility. Her videos clearly shows she can bounce around. I know wheelchair users who had to fight. She probably gets some of the daily living for not being able to hold down a job etc due to impulsivity from the adhd but you can’t get a car with that type of pip.
I know many people that can get around just fine and get the full whack & also know genuine people that have fault for it but wouldn’t surprise me if she has played the system I will hold my hands up if I am wrong

Reactions: 6
I’m honestly living for this friendship between Ashleigh, Chelsey and Chrissy! Like a phoenix from the ashes they rise 🔝🙌🏼🙌🏼💕

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
If she gets full whack pip money she can get brand new car from that I am guessing this is what she will do as this is how long it roughly takes
You can get a car a brand new one but you have to put money upfront my father in law got a new car and he had to pay 1000 upfront

😡

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
i doubt very much she gets full PIP for mobility. Her videos clearly shows she can bounce around. I know wheelchair users who had to fight. She probably gets some of the daily living for not being able to hold down a job etc due to impulsivity from the adhd but you can’t get a car with that type of pip.
I get pip and i have to fight for mine, i can bearly walk somedays, iv got 2 herniated discs in my spine as well as.degenerative discs, permenant nerve damage and sciatica as well as fibro, I'm waiting on my pip coming back but its a hard process and for just ADHD I'd be surprised if she got mobility, but stranger things have happened....

Reactions: 4
Her brothers own loads of dodgy cars they and their friends drive round in a new car every week she will be hoping they will help her but they never helped her when she got knocked out with a keg so I doubt it

Reactions: 8
She also said in her live that Tyrese had pulled her up on stuff she’d said about people in a rage saying his friends are like those people so why is she saying those things Cos they are horrible.

imagine having to be taught what’s right and wrong from your 12 year old

• Sad
Reactions: 16
You can get a car a brand new one but you have to put money upfront my father in law got a new car and he had to pay 1000 upfront

😡
She boils my piss, there’s no way your telling me the police let her make a statement like that and just said ‘ok we will go talk to her’ 😡😡😡😡

also someone reported Ashleigh live for nudity!!!!

Please tell me Ashleigh ended that herself?
I think it was ended because someone reported it!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I get pip and i have to fight for mine, i can bearly walk somedays, iv got 2 herniated discs in my spine as well as.degenerative discs, permenant nerve damage and sciatica as well as fibro, I'm waiting on my pip coming back but its a hard process and for just ADHD I'd be surprised if she got mobility, but stranger things have happened....
yep I had to fight for mine too lovely. I should have appealed my award as they took my mobility away because I wasn’t limping on the day of my face2face but wasn’t mentally well enough to go through it all over again at the time.

• Sad
She boils my piss, there’s no way your telling me the police let her make a statement like that and just said ‘ok we will go talk to her’ 😡😡😡😡

also someone reported Ashleigh live for nudity!!!!

I think it was ended because someone reported it!
In which case if she didn't end it.. she's been banned from lives.. and that's why I just watch from sidelines and don't speak because I do lives and don't want breadcrumbs reporting me for ridiculous reasons

Reactions: 3

😡
All depends what car you get , you can get no deposit cars on pip

She also said in her live that Tyrese had pulled her up on stuff she’d said about people in a rage saying his friends are like those people so why is she saying those things Cos they are horrible.

imagine having to be taught what’s right and wrong from your 12 year old
Oh god bless that little treasure who ever is bringing that little boy up is doing a smashing job 👍👏

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.