Elsafrost29 #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly i love it when her "loyal fans" say things like who is Ashleigh / Rosie
that loyal they don't know naff all
Thats is i was arguing with shazza jackson who sent BF a gift last night and she has no clue as to what actually caused all this.... and they claim to love her? Er, okay

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The video that Elsa posted of her doing her makeup and her saying the 5-1 girls are bullying, That video she put a song over and dedicated it to someone who died and tagged the dead person's family member. Who the duck in their right mind, posts a video of themselves doing their ficking makeup and dedicates it to a dead person they don't even know....
The girls in the video are @dizzy_princess_bacchus
She just deactivated her account after arguing with munter Sam.

No1s asked her anything 😂 she said shes seen certain people who are watching her have so much to say when she posts videos but nothing to say now

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is anyone on her live. Shes had to go cos police are calling her she will be back in a minute 😂😂 this girl screams for attention i swear jesus christ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Chrissy Gee just uploaded a video his test came back NEGATIVE like we all new that anyway :cool:

• Heart
Reactions: 14
All these videos BF is putting up today.. Are we supposed to believe she has been go carting, horse riding a trip to the water falls and the gym.. Which by the way she has changed her clothes and trainers aba 3 times.. All in the space of 2hrs 😂😂😂 crack head

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Cheryl is the most cringe person i have ever seen. She makes me wanna crawl up a fukin wall watching her lives. On a serious i think she is unwell

• Haha
First post hello. I was reading the review sites and confused what all the abbreviations are. Mind I’m not sure I want to know really. The pages just left me feeling a bit ill if I’m honest

Reactions: 2
All these videos BF is putting up today.. Are we supposed to believe she has been go carting, horse riding a trip to the water falls and the gym.. Which by the way she has changed her clothes and trainer aba 3 times.. All in the space of 2hrs 😂😂😂 crack head
Bet that’s why she was desperate to get her phone back from the police she’s 2 busy selling her BF to have content so she’s got it all saved up

First post hello. I was reading the review sites and confused what all the abbreviations are. Mind I’m not sure I want to know really. The pages just left me feeling a bit ill if I’m honest
A Levels is without being rude and getting blocked - bum stuff

I USED URBAN DICTIONARY TO COME TO THOS CONCULSION BTW 😂😂😂😂😂

Ashleigh looks like she's promoting herself for a place in Blazing Squad this morning 🙄
Hahahahahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Probably late to the party here. Has anyone googled uk punters elsa.
I knew she did the online stuff but that really shocked me

Reactions: 1
I hope of Chrissy knows the only reason anyone would need to see proof is to prove BF is a liar. Not to prove his sexual health status

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Like not blowing my trumpet here and this is only a hope, her seeing those videos with the 4 words... racist, homophobe, transphobe and abuser and literally seeing a poll in which upto now more people want her gone than to stay may of hit a nerve slightly? Its not good press for her is it. Now if only she actually genuinely apologized to each person and actually changed her behaviour... i might then just take the videos down!
She went to prison for being racist to her mixed race sons family. I’ve been told it was his nan but his dad too

awe she was lovely on her live tonight reminds me of lovely caroline aherne , lets have her back peeps shes a young mum plus i have repect for her for standing up we all get sucked in by a person in lifei know i have by someone who was a coke head , nearly bust my ear drums cos i told her go to rehab , which is why i could see in march this year how vile frost was and see the signs

its the coke love honestly ive seen it before i think it releases a narcissitic part of the brain ,and yes i feel for her young kids ppl are overlooking the fact shes a coke addiction , what with them breadcrumbs what them dopes are doing and indeed her family is enabling her , have seen with a friend of mine , all the very same behaviour no filter nowt
@ashligh
I thought the dad she has now is the biological one who is dad to her brother and sister
She was
I thought the dad she has now is the biological one who is dad to her brother and sister
When she was growing up she was told a man in her life was her dad then later on in life discovered her real dad was in prison more than likely out by now

What's with all old videos are we ment to forget your a racist transphopic lier wouldnt mind soon video finishes she on the floor gasping for air and the punch bag she swinging for england like her jaw most weekend straight punch shes out cold

Yes @Blu232211 she was sucking me right in with her having a strong mind couldn't give a fuk all the confidence she has living for today not for tomorrow but when stuff gets directed at my mates what's not nice at all that's when a will jump & after that all the lies she's been saying na she's poison anybody that likes her now on TT the get blocked she makes my skin crawl a feel like a pleb saying oh a love her on TT a could vomit she's really is Nasty 🤬🤮 🤬
I suppose a lot of her followers are feeling the same way now she was funny at 1 time but she's turned out to be a vile and disgusting person at least you've had the decency to admit block her and move on 🙂 @Dobbydoo

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.