Elsafrost29 #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You are so very eloquent Doc this is exactly correct
There's no point in stooping to Elsas level and just post videos mocking her... need to get people genuinely thinking instead of thinking I'm just another 'nasty' person going after her x

Reactions: 6
That Sam Mua or what ever her name is seems to take the piss out of everyones appearance when she’s hardly a fuckin 10 herself 😳😳 despise women like her 🀒
Sam mua has a little obsession with BF also she thinks she's funny making videos mocking other TTS she's just sad really 😟

Reactions: 2
Fungal flaps is at the gym... punching stuff and pretending to be Rocky Balboa, next thing she'll be posting vids of herself having a huge shite... with comments from the breadcrumbs "aww babe your an inspiration, I wish I could smell your shite" anyhoo.. Happy Saturday you sexy ladies and lads ❀ xx

• Haha
Reactions: 11
someone just commented to BF that thirst trap cheryl is talking bout her on live saying she will report her πŸ€ͺ

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Also Rosie has made a comeback from yesterday, she stopped deactivating her account, let's see how long before BF notices & sends her trolls in :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
Also is elsas brother in law the lad who sings outside primark in birkenhead and has a very female sounding voice.

Her late live amazing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ bet she was the only one on that’s why! Melt. Loves the sound of her own voice that one.

Bet this is killing her keeping quiet, I’ve never known anyone that goes thru β€˜friends’ as quick as toilet roll, what are we gonna talk about if this is the new way forward and she has seen the light?

Reactions: 1
Bet this is killing her keeping quiet, I’ve never known anyone that goes thru β€˜friends’ as quick as toilet roll, what are we gonna talk about if this is the new way forward and she has seen the light?
Nah don't worry.. She's going to a spa next week with someone else who has popped up at the moment called Stev... They won't go the spa but the thoughts there πŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.