Elsafrost29 #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ashleigh looks like she's promoting herself for a place in Blazing Squad this morning 🙄

That Sam Mua or what ever her name is seems to take the piss out of everyones appearance when she’s hardly a fuckin 10 herself 😳😳 despise women like her 🤢
Mate, hasn't she got moles or skin tags around her face like a bleeping Dot-to-Dot?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They got the video reported in the night but this witch appealed and got it back using the 'well if you didn't let her back on after nuking loads of accounts i wouldn't have to ask for a permanent ban'

Reactions: 9
Morning everyone 😊 what are the odds on bf getting absolutely wasted tonight,does she have her kid all weekend or is he going home today? Last night was boring
She's probably going to see her son to get in on his Badman music video 😂 and no doubt see what what man she can get

Reactions: 2
Oooh that mua munter is rough isnt she? Only just had a nose. Literally all bfs supporters look like they belong on a benefits Britain programme don't they?! All 'empowered women' selling their flange for a fiver for their next fix 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We all know why she’s posting old “normal” vids is to make new people think she’s alright 🤣 but these people will see all of our stuff on here and think again

Reactions: 5
just watched a few on munter sams video's & the way she attempts to take the piss out of people when she reminds me of a troll i had as a kid :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We all know why she’s posting old “normal” vids is to make new people think she’s alright 🤣 but these people will see all of our stuff on here and think again
I don’t think Her minions are realising these are old videos though!! 🤣🤣 Not a brain cell between them!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
so it's @dizzy_princess_bacchus who BF & her drama followers are trolling today after she said not to mention the other 3, she just starts on someone else 🤪

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She’s just regurgitating again to look like she has something in her life other than her bullying horrible ways. Trying to convince herself again probably.
I don’t think Her minions are realising these are old videos though!! 🤣🤣 Not a brain cell between them!!

Exactly i love it when her "loyal fans" say things like who is Ashleigh / Rosie
that loyal they don't know naff all

• Haha
Reactions: 6
so it's @dizzy_princess_bacchus who BF & her drama followers are trolling today after she said not to mention the other 3, she just starts on someone else 🤪
I really do wish these crumbs would wake up to her but I doubt it as their just complete fannies 🤣

Yes @Blu232211 she was sucking me right in with her having a strong mind couldn't give a fuk all the confidence she has living for today not for tomorrow but when stuff gets directed at my mates what's not nice at all that's when a will jump & after that all the lies she's been saying na she's poison anybody that likes her now on TT the get blocked she makes my skin crawl a feel like a pleb saying oh a love her on TT a could vomit she's really is Nasty 🤬🤮 🤬

• Heart
The video that Elsa posted of her doing her makeup and her saying the 5-1 girls are bullying, That video she put a song over and dedicated it to someone who died and tagged the dead person's family member. Who the duck in their right mind, posts a video of themselves doing their ficking makeup and dedicates it to a dead person they don't even know....

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Like not blowing my trumpet here and this is only a hope, her seeing those videos with the 4 words... racist, homophobe, transphobe and abuser and literally seeing a poll in which upto now more people want her gone than to stay may of hit a nerve slightly? Its not good press for her is it. Now if only she actually genuinely apologized to each person and actually changed her behaviour... i might then just take the videos down!

• Heart
Wow so @dizzy_princess_bacchus has just deactivated her account, yet BF doesn't get anyone to troll others as she is against bullying :mad:

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.