Elsafrost29 #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m reading this and as a mother myself I’m thinking.... nah she might mean ‘I want my time’ (as in with her son).. I’m daft I know..
Unfortunately blue we really are a different breed to auld banterflaps I don’t think she has it in her to care about them as we do ours. She’s far too selfish.

Reactions: 8
It's mark Moore never used this before haven't a clue if I'm doing it right 😂 yes a was for Elsa but after what she has said to Chrissy & the videos she's Nasty a don't follow her or have nothing to do with her now on TT & never will she now's how down Chrissy was In the past about things & she's trying to do it again he's my m8 & a will allways stand by him Elsa is poison glad a no now what kind of person she really is wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire now
If this is indeed you Mr Moore then take some advice. You should always take a stand against the toxic Elsas/Helens of this world. You stood by her and glorified her posts regarding Chelsey, and slagged Chelsey off to the high heavens. Only now have you seen what a toxic witch she is, because she’s come for your friend Chrissy. Regardless of whether someone comes for your friends or not, when you see homophobic, transphobic and racist diatribe come out of someone’s mouth, you stand up for the bullied!! Not for the twit spouting the hate speech! You had an opportunity to stand up to this woman, to use your massive LGBTQ platform wisely and To wipe out the negativity her minions spread. Instead you’ve flip flopped from one side to the other and as much as I admire your support of Chrissy, your actions come a little too late.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
It’s for over 16s so if we see any under age kids on there (even though they all act like it lol) we can report them.
Aw little Tyrese, I hope the bullies stay away from him. He already has enough to contend with his mum being who she is.
I don't like when people bullying or comment horrible things about children. They are the innocent and pure.

Reactions: 6
Morning, I'm a little hungover today.. did I miss anything? BF has gone private on me so can't see her page hahaa

Reactions: 4
Morning tattle witches I’ve just caught up and bfs is private ☹
She only goes private so that the likes of us (watchers of the tit show) add her then she can make out ‘people love me, I gain fast’ you know the dance. It’s like life constipation... same tit different day.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She only goes private so that the likes of us (watchers of the tit show) add her then she can make out ‘people love me, I gain fast’ you know the dance. It’s like life constipation... same tit different day.
I said this the other day also dont worry anyway @Scottishwitch we have spies who already follow her and post in here anyway 🤭🤭🧐🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m due my weekly word with myself! 🤔

I’ve been thinking what do I want from this ‘sitch’? Do I want to see her hounded off the internet? Do I want her to have a breakdown? ... and the answer is no.

I personally will stop taking the piss out of her and critiquing her every move when she stops being such an hole and stops trying to tell people ‘this stops when she says so’ (thus carrying on the arseholery) . So, my agenda ...

1) Stop being so disgustingly vile about people and threatening to expose/come after them.
2) Stop the public ‘minge muni making marketing’ activities (I don’t like Chelsey but in her favour, she keeps this tit private)
3) Stop promoting the fur trade as if it’s ‘ok’ ... it’s not.
4) Stop claiming benefits as well as not paying tax and NI on your massive annual income. It’s not fair/right/moral that ‘I’ pay hundreds a month in tax and NI to fund your fraudulent lifestyle and live on half your earnings!!

If you could stop the spunk gargling/teeth sucking noises, that would be a bonus - it’s not a deal breaker, and I’m happy to write it off as a sort of disability though.

So, for any #breadcrumbs that need that simplifying to relay to BF

“Stop being a bleep and the ‘hate’ will stop “

Honestly, that’s how it works - simples 👍🏻

Edited: to add number bloody 4!! 😡
Friginell am creased 😂😂😂😂 brilliant! Morning @Doc Far
Morning my lovely @mrsf15 🥰 I think I am hoping that some form of authorities slaps a permanent social media ban on her to be honest. There is enough documentation of her continuous bullying, hate speech, harassment, homophobia, transphobia, sexual threats, racism, guns, drugs... (the list is honestly endless) to have her hung drawn and quartered really.
well said @Chocco that’s exactly how I feel , a permanent ban off SM, I dunno why it hasn’t happend already 🤦🏽‍♀️

😂😂😂😂😂 I’m dying at the horse riding video ive cringed and turned inside out your rising trot is diabolical

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Morning, I'm a little hungover today.. did I miss anything? BF has gone private on me so can't see her page hahaa
what account is she private on? her banterqueen38 is still open ... also it says in her BIO banterqueen20 is her backup that’s private under the name Connie Ball? made up name maybe? or her Minions set it up?

Morning all my lovely tattle family
so today me an my girlfriend are off too Choi’s an be fitted for our bridesmaid dresses , I said too her I can’t wait to shout “put the f****n chooons on” when they bring us our glass of Prosecco ....... can only imagine her face can’t yeh😂 she was more than highly delighted last night this thread was quiet an I showed her some attention 🥰 she said I “secretly” fancy BF (joking obviously) well she friggin Berra be 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well I certainly won’t be adding her I’d love for her to lose her voice as it make my ears bleed

• Haha
Reactions: 2
what account is she private on? her banterqueen38 is still open ... also it says in her BIO banterqueen20 is her backup that’s private under the name Connie Ball? made up name maybe? or her Minions set it up?
She must be awake and ready for another tit show of a day cause the BQ38 one was private about 10 mins ago

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.