Elsafrost29 #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I definitely agree she needs a ban from all social media. Don't get me wrong I found her 3am video funny a few years ago when come across it on council state bible.. But I don't find any of the bullying, racist and LGBTQIA slurs funny. They actually hurt my spirit.

Reactions: 5
I heard she slept with 4 fellas around the time her daughter was conceived so am guessing its a choice of at least 7 Dad's for 4 kids

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Don’t want to sound stupid but this “CD” is it literally just that song of her screaming “PuT tHe FuCkIn TuNeS oN” over the top of it? If so who in their right mind paid £20 for that 🙄😬

Reactions: 8
5 on 1 bullying?

Im not Carol Vordeman but I count 4 lassies facing the camera, 1 reflection and some punter going about their business in the background. That doesnt make 5 on 1 does it?

EDITED: I need to figure out how this quote shennanigans works

Reactions: 6
Morning everyone 😊 what are the odds on bf getting absolutely wasted tonight,does she have her kid all weekend or is he going home today? Last night was boring

Reactions: 3
All her friends turning on her is gonna make her rage. She is a ticking time bomb and a she is gonna blow soon. Mad coz shes somehow controlling her anger now but said she has adhd and thats why she says the vile things she says.
She can control her anger better than she lets on and is more calculated than she lets on. Its all about brushing it all under the carpet whilst even threatening people on her side they will be blocked if they send her any more things people are saying lol. She knows shes gone too far and i hope this means she goes off social media as she does not deserve a platform. Shes doing her best to act unbothered because she just wants people to forget about what shes said

Reactions: 7
I bet kerri comes out and says that was an accident and should have been no lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That Sam Mua or what ever her name is seems to take the piss out of everyones appearance when she’s hardly a fuckin 10 herself 😳😳 despise women like her 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Don’t want to sound stupid but this “CD” is it literally just that song of her screaming “PuT tHe FuCkIn TuNeS oN” over the top of it? If so who in their right mind paid £20 for that 🙄😬
yes I seen someone say they were disappointed because it was just that song with her in it and a load of other songs

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.