Elsafrost29 #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is today the day she’s meeting up with her prison pal who also danced in a petrol station whilst smoking?

What could go wrong!!?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Serious question.... sorry if it’s already been answered, it’s just baffling me a bit. So she has 4 kids, obviously brandumb is the fave, then the other son, who she occasionally speaks about, what about the other two? Also, I’m sorry but where the duck is her fight to get her kids back she clearly doesn’t want them back, I seen a comment she put on her old Facebook saying she’s happy they’re spending time with their dad and the she wants her time basically she’s pleased they’re not with her so she can crack on partying.
She has brandon tia donny and tryese or how ever you spell it

• Heart
Reactions: 4
How do you respond to a post. Also my post last night said I have read and watched from the very beginning of all this and have to say I just love your work ladies, also I said hi to Ashleigh as she seems really nice 👍.

Reactions: 3
Serious question.... sorry if it’s already been answered, it’s just baffling me a bit. So she has 4 kids, obviously brandumb is the fave, then the other son, who she occasionally speaks about, what about the other two? Also, I’m sorry but where the duck is her fight to get her kids back she clearly doesn’t want them back, I seen a comment she put on her old Facebook saying she’s happy they’re spending time with their dad and the she wants her time basically she’s pleased they’re not with her so she can crack on partying.
I watched a live she did a while back and she said, "They all had them taken off me so they can keep them an deal with it as they are naughty, especially Donny and his Dad dumped him on his Nan. She had me locked up so she can deal with his naughty behaviour"
Basically she doesnt want them back, she wants them to keep them as some sort of punishment. Thats the jist I got of it.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
How do you respond to a post. Also my post last night said I have read and watched from the very beginning of all this and have to say I just love your work ladies, also I said hi to Ashleigh as she seems really nice 👍.
The quote button next to the post reply button

Who is up for sending her a card with ash chris and chels face on haha and a loaf of bread haha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone sends BF anything with anyone's face on it to do with them 3 are blocked.....
she ain't on about us, we only wanted to send her a old mouldy crusty loaf :sick:

Reactions: 1
This is what worries me, young ones seeing that waste of oxygen and putting her on a pedestal. The youth of today should not be exposed to the likes of her 😡
there was another young girl on her video commenting yesterday and looked about 13, and was telling people to “ mind their business” it was BF life 😐

• Wow
Reactions: 1

Who is up for sending her a card with ash chris and chels face on haha and a loaf of bread haha
Nah she will use the card for clout
but would she use an old mouldy crusty loaf 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 2

I’d rather send her this...

she’d be trying to get that out of the crushed velvet forever! 😈😈😈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
there was another young girl on her video commenting yesterday and looked about 13, and was telling people to “ mind their business” it was BF life 😐
They all worship her it is so sad I do not see the attraction but they actually love her and she has projected the underdog so they think she is winning in life.

She’s got Brandon who’s 20
Tia who’s 15
Tyrese who’s 12
And Donny but unsure of his age x

Reactions: 4
We could also send a little whippy turd 😂😂 there is a site for that too!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone sends BF anything with anyone's face on it to do with them 3 are blocked.....
she ain't on about us, we only wanted to send her a old mouldy crusty loaf :sick:
Was that on live?

I can’t see banterflaps account as it’s now private

This bloody internet is shocking!!! Pic never uploaded.
This actually worries me you know, her posting her address all over the internet for everyone to see. I think she’s doing it to get the police on her side because there’s going to be a few unstable people who really don’t like her going to be sending her all sorts of turning up at her door and that’s going to put her under protection and it’s going to make all the tit she’s done seem insignificant.

Obvs if we sent her a potato or something it’s done in banter but there’s going to be unstable or nasty people getting her address and her kids and little granddaughter go there

Me I will send them today.
www.sendshit.co.uk

it’s real haha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.