Elsafrost29 #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's mark Moore never used this before haven't a clue if I'm doing it right 😂 yes a was for Elsa but after what she has said to Chrissy & the videos she's Nasty a don't follow her or have nothing to do with her now on TT & never will she now's how down Chrissy was In the past about things & she's trying to do it again he's my m8 & a will allways stand by him Elsa is poison glad a no now what kind of person she really is wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire now

Reactions: 13
Had my dig at ‘said tiktoker’ who’d passed me off an av unfollowed. Feel better.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Just to update in New Thread Bf's Brass page's Reviews.

&
Some of the comments 🤣🤣🤣🤣

“Is it the alien from mars attacks (an old film for the younger reader) who seduces the guy in the whitehouse? Has the same hairdo!”

“she couldnt be more ‘ trampy council estate ‘ if she tried”

Did she actually work from her own house 😮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ahh good morning gorgeous lot! Just had to catch up on 8 pages there. Not much happened last night then, thank god, I had really bad FOMO!!! I noticed the pic of her son, how awkward did he look sat there, also I think someone else said where’s the blankets and munchies..... too true!! You’d be all cuddled up watching films or something! Very odd!

What’s the situation with the “#” Where are we plastering this?

My signal is shite where I am so will be on and off to catch up. 🥰 have a great day!!

#breadflapsisatwat

First thing on my fyp!! 🥰🥰🥰🥰

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
10 page catch up this morning but I'm glad noting major happened lol happy Saturday people fingers crossed for abit of action today

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What’s the situation with the “#” Where are we plastering it?

First thing on my fyp!! 🥰🥰🥰🥰
I think the #bastat can be used as regular hashtag, (so if anyone makes content about BF) it can identify a ‘tattler’ in a live, we can use it in comments.

It’s a play on ‘tattle bastard’ but hopefully the breadcrumbs are that dim they won’t pick up in it in lives etc!! If they do get wise to it, we can create another one 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think the #bastat can be used as regular hashtag, (so if anyone makes content about BF) it can identify a ‘tattler’ in a live, we can use it in comments.

It’s a play on ‘tattle bastard’ but hopefully the breadcrumbs are that dim they won’t pick up in it in lives etc!! If they do get wise to it, we can create another one 👍🏻
Love this!!! Thank you for updating me, I did see comments about it yesterday but my signal is tit at moment and sometimes taking forever to load making it hard to catch up! roll on Monday when I’m back home 😂

morning everyone how are we all? I'm working till 1pm today 😴
Morning! All good here except my internet signal how bloody inconsiderate! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m due my weekly word with myself! 🤔

I’ve been thinking what do I want from this ‘sitch’? Do I want to see her hounded off the internet? Do I want her to have a breakdown? ... and the answer is no.

I personally will stop taking the piss out of her and critiquing her every move when she stops being such an hole and stops trying to tell people ‘this stops when she says so’ (thus carrying on the arseholery) . So, my agenda ...

1) Stop being so disgustingly vile about people and threatening to expose/come after them.
2) Stop the public ‘minge muni making marketing’ activities (I don’t like Chelsey but in her favour, she keeps this tit private)
3) Stop promoting the fur trade as if it’s ‘ok’ ... it’s not.
4) Stop claiming benefits as well as not paying tax and NI on your massive annual income. It’s not fair/right/moral that ‘I’ pay hundreds a month in tax and NI to fund your fraudulent lifestyle and live on half your earnings!!

If you could stop the spunk gargling/teeth sucking noises, that would be a bonus - it’s not a deal breaker, and I’m happy to write it off as a sort of disability though.

So, for any #breadcrumbs that need that simplifying to relay to BF

“Stop being a bleep and the ‘hate’ will stop “

Honestly, that’s how it works - simples 👍🏻

Edited: to add number bloody 4!! 😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
It's mark Moore never used this before haven't a clue if I'm doing it right 😂 yes a was for Elsa but after what she has said to Chrissy & the videos she's Nasty a don't follow her or have nothing to do with her now on TT & never will she now's how down Chrissy was In the past about things & she's trying to do it again he's my m8 & a will allways stand by him Elsa is poison glad a no now what kind of person she really is wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire now
What BF has done to Chrissy is the vilest thing anyone can do to a gay man.. the absolute worst slur possible.. I don’t care if his ex had HIV, she’s saying he should have been tested a year ago.. what right has she got to say that.. stupid bint has no control over him, but she wants it.. she’s trying to bring him down.. she knows how volatile his mental health is, and the affect those statements would have on him, that he would be suicidal.. yet she done it... and then when he actually made a video about how he felt.. she put the videos up of him laid on her bed..
How did you not know that’s what she was like when she was transphobic towards Chelsey.. you were part of the trolls that were trying to bring her down.. U may have no loyalties to Chelsey but you were standing by her when she was being trans and homophobic.
I’m hot sure how I feel about you being on here, but I guess you have some tea to spill. She is going to turn on you too you know.. and I believe you live closer to her.. but she’s a gobshite so brace yourself.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Good morning fellow tattle bastards!! I see that smelly whelk has her kids this weekend. Fair enough. If that's the case maybe we'll get a day off from her TT?? And I can catch up with tattle 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I see busker and sisters pages are back now plus soon be launch dibby Brandon music surprised never asked bf to rub her self all over him

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Gooooood morning bastats 💕🥰 firstly I want to show my appreciation for our @DocFartin and your ever witty yet intelligent run down of the situation. I think you’re right. I don’t want to trigger her mental health issues. I just want her to stop being a twunt apologise and see the error of her ways. I really feel that she is either super resilient, or she just doesn’t care about the consequences of her actions and that’s very dangerous. To have her permanently banned from social media would be a good end point I think. Anyways on with the tit show 🥊👮🏻‍♀️ Happy Saturday you beauty’s 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I am glad she never kicked off when she had her kid.
Am I sick to say I would have liked to have watched that live again as that for me was a mix of serves you right and feeling bad that she was needing assistance to breathe.
Also something else that crossed my mind imagine if any of the neighbours have complained about the noise and they take those lives in as evidence can you imagine what they would say.

Reactions: 3
Right I’m not a bread crumb I’m fo’ sho’ a #bastats but.....I know this is a mood killer and having any kind of illness or personality disorder does not give you a licence to be a absolute c#t# . Does anyone else think BF has a Personality disorder? The situation with her children is fk up, she must be able to separate in her head and justify the situation to herself. We have all met people who tell lies so often they start believing their own tit but this is different, l can’t believe she really deep down in her core thinks this situation and the way she’s behaving like a woman on the internet (where her videos will be forever) can be good for her children in any way.
In the future when that poor little ‘un Google’s his mum and all this tit his mum has done Pops up for him to read, honestly it breaks my heart for him.
The way she treats people around her, like they are disposable, even people like the very gorgeous Chrissy, it’s like something deep down is not connecting in her...
Sorry I just really can’t work her out, maybe I’m over thinking and she is just a c#n#..
I had a few thoughts about that it n thread 10 I think it was lol it’s al moved so fast I can’t remember

Reactions: 2
Good morning fellow TBs 👋🏼

Due to my over investment to this thread, I have a mountain of washing to catch up on today. Hopefully I will get it done before the next BF drama ensues

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.