Elsafrost29 #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BF will be back on TT tomorrow according to the son

Attachments

I totally agree the Chrissy Gee thing is in a whole other ballpark. Just when you didn’t think she couldn’t get any lower she goes for the jugular of someone who was with her through it all, thick and thin. I am speaking from personal experience now.. I once had a friend like elsa, she reminds me of her so much and I loved and stuck by that girl until I couldn’t take it anymore. She was self destructive, dangerous but we all made excuses for her behaviour because she was our friend. I couldn’t have given her anymore than I did. In the end I cut all ties and my life has been nothing short of amazing ever since. The stories I could tell could destroy her. I never will though because I’m a good person. Luckily ‘my Elsa’ has the sense not to come for me. For her sake that’s a good thing. I think I’m so invested in this because it’s very close to home for me.
Girl I've just unfollowed you on tt. Follow me ASAP

Reactions: 1
Flippin heck hahahahah

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Right I’m not a bread crumb I’m fo’ sho’ a #bastats but.....I know this is a mood killer and having any kind of illness or personality disorder does not give you a licence to be a absolute c#t# . Does anyone else think BF has a Personality disorder? The situation with her children is fk up, she must be able to separate in her head and justify the situation to herself. We have all met people who tell lies so often they start believing their own tit but this is different, l can’t believe she really deep down in her core thinks this situation and the way she’s behaving like a woman on the internet (where her videos will be forever) can be good for her children in any way.
In the future when that poor little ‘un Google’s his mum and all this tit his mum has done Pops up for him to read, honestly it breaks my heart for him.
The way she treats people around her, like they are disposable, even people like the very gorgeous Chrissy, it’s like something deep down is not connecting in her...
Sorry I just really can’t work her out, maybe I’m over thinking and she is just a c#n#..

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Evening ! Got lost in the last thread. It’s abit like going to the toilet in spoons here.... you come back and everyone’s gone 😂😂 well I must say BF has surprised me. No rants... but yet again the night is still young

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Obviously she will,,, coz she’s addicted to it more that the fairy dust she snorts!! Making out she’s so full of positive energy and good vibes!! Whatever u scruffy c*nt, the only thing she’s full of is cum and multiple personalities! Right am off to bed to give my hubby the shock of his life and demand a good servicing!!😁Sweet dreams peeps ,,,oh an god bless all u insomniacs for findin more juicy tit bits !😘🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Right I’m not a bread crumb I’m fo’ sho’ a #bastats but.....I know this is a mood killer and having any kind of illness or personality disorder does not give you a licence to be a absolute c#t# . Does anyone else think BF has a Personality disorder? The situation with her children is fk up, she must be able to separate in her head and justify the situation to herself. We have all met people who tell lies so often they start believing their own tit but this is different, l can’t believe she really deep down in her core thinks this situation and the way she’s behaving like a woman on the internet (where her videos will be forever) can be good for her children in any way.
In the future when that poor little ‘un Google’s his mum and all this tit his mum has done Pops up for him to read, honestly it breaks my heart for him.
The way she treats people around her, like they are disposable, even people like the very gorgeous Chrissy, it’s like something deep down is not connecting in her...
Sorry I just really can’t work her out, maybe I’m over thinking and she is just a c#n#..
I definitely think it's probably a mix of bipolar and drugs. Thing is she is almost 40, she clearly doesn't want to change her life. She see nothing wrong in her actions. She seems to push anyone away that actually cares for her. Maybe some trauma. This Elsie frost social media personality is where she gets her validation. She seeks attention, craves it. Maybe she was lacking that when younger

Reactions: 6
@Ashleighel0 we are all adults here. I only heard about ur name before last week not you just a name . Seen you in regards to Chelsea, seen ur posts that morning I had an opinion.seen u in here i stood by my opinion but said no one should be at hands of that absolute walking bastarding bleep. After seeing you last few days your posts here, your videos jumping in on your live. I did mis judge you have reference you in my earlier post here like chelsea and Chrissy g that you all normal respectful hard working people that got trembled on by that witch.i cant even comprehend how she manages to get decent friend in her life judging by her follow base. This is my official apology for my post regarding you and chlesea gate situation u have amazing kids.your an amazing person who seems to have found inner confidence to a vile troll you made a couple happy beyonce there dreams and is a carer. If big old flaps had one of them qualities I would be impressed but unfortunately she has none cant even drag it up for sake of her kids. Imagine a mam standing up there I'm a weekend dad tit that nothing to be proud of.
awe she was lovely on her live tonight reminds me of lovely caroline aherne , lets have her back peeps shes a young mum plus i have repect for her for standing up we all get sucked in by a person in lifei know i have by someone who was a coke head , nearly bust my ear drums cos i told her go to rehab , which is why i could see in march this year how vile frost was and see the signs
its the coke love honestly ive seen it before i think it releases a narcissitic part of the brain ,and yes i feel for her young kids ppl are overlooking the fact shes a coke addiction , what with them breadcrumbs what them dopes are doing and indeed her family is enabling her , have seen with a friend of mine , all the very same behaviour no filter nowt

Reactions: 1
Evening ! Got lost in the last thread. It’s abit like going to the toilet in spoons here.... you come back and everyone’s gone 😂😂 well I must say BF has surprised me. No rants... but yet again the night is still young
Me too im constantly getting lost 😱😱🙈 when i fisrt started i was waking up to at least 2 pages now at least 20 odd not moaning at all means more people are seeing her for what she is just hard keeping up 😅😅😅🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I definitely think it's probably a mix of bipolar and drugs. Thing is she is almost 40, she clearly doesn't want to change her life. She see nothing wrong in her actions. She seems to push anyone away that actually cares for her. Maybe some trauma. This Elsie frost social media personality is where she gets her validation. She seeks attention, craves it. Maybe she was lacking that when younger
Trust me she got the same attention when she was younger
Kids were terrified of her. But we are allot older now and can hold our own
I hate the scruff and cant wait to see it all collapse around her

Reactions: 6
Well least my girlfriend can stop moaning at me now for being so invested in this 🤣 tonight I’ve done her nails, an given her a lot of attention 😂🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.