Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ginge793

All these videos BF is putting up today.. Are we supposed to believe she has been go carting, horse riding a trip to the water falls and the gym.. Which by the way she has changed her clothes and trainers aba 3 times.. All in the space of 2hrs 😂😂😂 crack head

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Mrskane29

VIP Member
I’ve been the Chrissy of a friendship like that and I can say hand on heart that lad will grab his new found drama free life with both hands. No more draining drama to take on board all the time. He will be just great with all his new found trouble free time. Bigger and better things will come his way now he’s cut the toxic. I don’t think there will be any going back after what she’s put him through.
Same, im nearly 3 years out of a 14 year toxic friendship and its the best feeling ever. You don't look back x

• Heart

Thenoseyneighbour

morning all

serious question ...

What happened with the guy and the CD?
You know the only that she was sampled on and claimed ownership of the whole song

has she fallen out with him?
Something happened in regards to her not getting as much money as they agreed I think, someone correct me if I’m wrong! I’m pretty sure that was the reason though. Can’t believe she even calls it her song when she’s got 5 words in it

Loggybear

Chatty Member
10 page catch up this morning but I'm glad noting major happened lol happy Saturday people fingers crossed for abit of action today

• Heart

Watchadoin

Mine do too! I miss them badly 😢
Mine only went to their dads a couple of times after we split up and he behaved like BF so it’s now 20 years 2 weddings and a grandchild and he’s still not even rang to see if they’re ok. So yeah BF needs to be more attentive to her children as you end up missing so much

• Sad

Chocco

Chatty Member
Morning tattle bitches I’ve just caught up and bfs is private ☹
She only goes private so that the likes of us (watchers of the shit show) add her then she can make out ‘people love me, I gain fast’ you know the dance. It’s like life constipation... same shit different day.

• Haha

Jambojambo

VIP Member
😂😂😂😂😂 I’m dying at the horse riding video ive cringed and turned inside out your rising trot is diabolical

• Haha

Chocco

Chatty Member
I’m starting to worry about kerrielouise38, she’s M.I.A I’m starting to wonder if auld bf has turned the tables and kidnapped her.. haven’t seen a 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 comment at all this morning.

• Haha

xxDannixx

BF latest video is just a begging video for gifts/cards
saying thanks to all for keeping her as a very important person

TRAMP

• Haha

daffodilgirl

VIP Member
Those dogs although gorgeous are obviously status dogs to these lads, I want to grab them and take them home and love them . Are they some kind of bully breed? Gorgeous looking....only the dogs not the people!
yes they’re bully breed.. although theyve cropped one of the dogs ears and that is illegal in the UK as it’s classed as animal cruelty

• Sad