Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I'm horrified I'm related to it
I recently found out someone I know very well but not seen for years was related to her but she is absolutely nothing like her , one of her cousins lovely girl I could not believe they were from the same blood honestly , so different

Reactions: 8

Jenjen82

W
Just seen BF’s new TikTok.. I wish she’d stop going on about the 4 cards she had delivered a week ago 😂. Someone’s just realised her follower count isn’t going up quite like she’d hoped ( in comparison to Chelsea’s) ... I know what, I’ll thank the four people that sent me cards again, in hope that I’ll get something through the post to talk about in tomorrow’s TikTok ... we all know what you’re doing sweetheart 😂😂😂😂😂😂
e should all start sending Chelsea cards 😂😂 can you imagine the feathers that would ruffle

• Heart
  • Haha
Don’t want to sound stupid but this “CD” is it literally just that song of her screaming “PuT tHe FuCkIn TuNeS oN” over the top of it? If so who in their right mind paid £20 for that 🙄😬

Alip

Is it just me or is BF posting a lot of old videos with her old bestie.. to prove she is not against Lesbians... stating her old bestie is lesbian & she is Bi
even though her own mouth told us differently & now she is having to back paddle :ROFLMAO:
yeah she said few weeks back all these lesbians following her , if only she was lesbian shed go there, back tracks all time , sure shes a hanging liar as chelsey says

• Haha

NoseyNurse

Fucking hell Chez is back with another vid saying she’s leaving. But with real tears this time. Absolute attention seeker 🙄

• Haha

Letmetellya

Chatty Member
I’m trying to keep up Keep having to make new tik toks they have all blocked me on four accounts how very dare they be so selfish 🙈

• Haha
Wow ! That sleep mist is amazing! I must admit I do like to use products like this am into all that but this story just made me LOL , whoever gifted her this spray could you kindly on behalf of social media gift her a gallon and maybe she will get all the rest she needs an return a different woman .,,,,, I am re-naming that spray “wonder mist” 🤣

Attachments

• Haha

daffodilgirl

VIP Member
Night #bastats 😉 early morning start for me food shopping & lunch and drinks with the girls- might pop in and out tomorrow to catch up BUT i will be back on fully at 11pm- because Bozza J has decided to shut pubs at 10pm 😭😩

Oh my god look at her new vid. A woman has actually got her child to say Elsa is amazing. Would you really show your toddlers her videos? 😱😱

• Wow
  • Sick

Theslip

I'm not from UK so had to look up what pip payment is.is she trying to claim this? How does having ADHD effect you performance for living ? If medicated properly a person can live a normal steady life. And if she that bothered about her condition and its effect on her day to day. Where does she come up with the knowledge that coke and drink have a positive impact on ADHD. I'm not one for grassing on someone but how on earth can she be giving this payment or any payment for that matter.how is she getting away with been a gas cooker she is broadcasting it all over social media showing how much money she has earned. If that was in ireland social and tax man would be on your door step in the morning. Social here stalk social media profile for benefit fraud whether that's your fella living with you and you claiming to be one with your kids or the lad who is on dole and doing knickers on the side

MissPiggyx

Fucking Helllllllll!!! Don’t remember the last time iv been able to come home from work, ( After STILL being able to keep up with this All day) Shower,eat,have a glass of wine,paint my toe nails,and wait,,,,,,,,,
Thread 12 😱 can’t believe we’ve come this far 😍😂

aw do yano what I’ve watched @Ashleighel0 today and she has literally made me scream laughing don’t let anyone drag you down girl you have done the most selfless thing for a couple and completed their little family your one hell of a woman in my eyes just for that on it’s own and at 25 years of age to wow!! You’ve learnt from your past mistakes and to pick your friends more wisely you got this 💯💪 your little girl is absolutely gorgeous to beautiful little family 💗
Well said!!👍 Ashleigh your videos today have had me creased! You really av proved that ur far to intelligent (and pretty!)to have ever been a true “ Crumb” Coz they all look like they av bin fucking dug up, totally brainwashed by that fucking clown head BF,and desperate to be noticed! 🤪You will have the last laugh and also enjoy many more laughs with ur tattle family!!🤗😘 So sit back and enjoy watching frothy flaps spiral outta control with the rest of us,, We’ve got ur back girl!!!😉🥰💪

• Heart

Kipper

He seems to have some distance between himself and his mams online trolling.. of course he loves her and won’t be able to publicly say he thinks she’s a beetch for all the vile things she’s doing.. cos we know her.. and she will start calling him again.
He ain't a bad lad to be honest loves the weed and does mix with the wannabe gangster but must be hard having pics sent all the time of ya num riding a vibrator but she dont care long 5er rolling in

Chocco

Chatty Member
I’m reading this and as a mother myself I’m thinking.... nah she might mean ‘I want my time’ (as in with her son).. I’m daft I know..
Unfortunately blue we really are a different breed to auld banterflaps I don’t think she has it in her to care about them as we do ours. She’s far too selfish.

Jambojambo

VIP Member
That fucking Claire who she’s duetted with is vile she’s got a forehead the size of Lake Michigan another vile scrote 😩

• Haha

xxDannixx

Definitely think I’ve see it in the 5 gazillion posts I read the last 3 days. 🙈
Well i haven't but if you have we would not of been talking about you,
If you are easily offended & take everything people say to heart when it's not aimed at you personally, then maybe you have came on to the wrong site. (y)

• Haha