Elsafrost29 #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww feel good vibes from Chrissy Gee over on the tok bless him. You can actually feel his happiness radiating. 🥰🥰 cute af.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Those dogs although gorgeous are obviously status dogs to these lads, I want to grab them and take them home and love them . Are they some kind of bully breed? Gorgeous looking....only the dogs not the people!
yes they’re bully breed.. although theyve cropped one of the dogs ears and that is illegal in the UK as it’s classed as animal cruelty

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Christ on a bike I haven’t been on here much today so I’ve missed the goss, had to take a little reality break from TikTok and t’internet. I don’t know I’m really having mixed emotions around BF. I don’t feel sorry for her as she has made the life she leads with her actions, but at the same time if she never had a chance from the start it’s very sad. I know loads of people who had terrible starts to life who have never let it effect them and are happy with lovely lives but I also know those who have let their upbringing define them and it’s like they are stuck there unable to move forward
I’m going to get a reputation for overthinking on here,(hopefully not boring anyone) can you tell I worked in mental health services for 15 years! ? It’s the first time for me I’ve watched someone put their entire lives out there, every bit with total disregard of the consequences.
She makes my brain itch
I was a foster carer for 14 years and I have seen some of the worst affected children by their childhoods and start in life reach great heights in spite of their beginnings.
This creature is something else altogether, she seems to have hit the self destuct button very early on, she has no respect for anyone, no respect for herself or her children. They are the victims. I can understand why some women prostitute themselves to pay to put food in their childrens mouths or pay for their rent ...whatever ...but this one revels in self adoration and that of dirty old blokes wanking over her image, paying to duck her and then sharing their experiences online for all to see - ( if you know where to look 😉) She has no shame whatsoever ...despite denying being a brass 😂😂
She is a broken, very damaged individual ...and a very dangerous one.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Nah why is cheryl videoing herself crying to sad music. Is this what we have in 2020. She keeps saying shes going and has done about 5 goodbye tt up to now. Jesus have a day off hun and a nice day with your kid. Its not that deep no ones really giving you tit you dont want as you keep basically asking for it. That vid is legit the most awkward thing ive ever ever seen 😂
Don't feel sorry for her at all, if her video last Friday had the oposite reaction she would be loving it thats what she wanted. It backfired so she needs to deal with it
If I was her I would have just carried on and not even mentioned bf or anything to do with it or just made a new account

Reactions: 3
Christ on a bike tour all move to fast and hour I left this feed. Having war over in fb next door neighbour hood think there posh emm no there not u lot on mad one i cant keep up 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m going to get left on thread 12 now aren’t 😂 I can barely keep my eyes open the 2 glasses of wine has caved me in!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Don't feel sorry for her at all, if her video last Friday had the oposite reaction she would be loving it thats what she wanted. It backfired so she needs to deal with it
If I was her I would have just carried on and not even mentioned bf or anything to do with it or just made a new account
Shes very strange

Reactions: 4
I’m going to get left on thread 12 now aren’t 😂 I can barely keep my eyes open the 2 glasses of wine has caved me in!
If I’m still about I’ll make sure there’s some important news to tag you in can’t leave bf out the convo 😂

• Heart
i reported tghe sam mua video to west midlands police - imagine if she has crashed her car or hit another car ( or a pedestrian). There is no chance that video is a green screen - you dont see a reflection in the glass as well as moving traffic. She was stupid enough to shift gear whilst watching as well so she was clearly driving at the time (or someone else held the wheel for her ) and she was doing the gear stick/pedals.
I am not sure what will happen - just had an email to say thanks for the report ( i had to upload the video clip too)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Over my dead body never leave a man behind unless its BF 🤣🤣🙈
Does anyone know where kerrie bents has disappeared to ? 🤔🤔
Also who ever mentioned the ear cropping on the dogs makes me mad that does im not even getting into it on here 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If I’m still about I’ll make sure there’s some important news to tag you in can’t leave bf our the convo 😂
Not all heroes wear capes misses! Thank you I appreciate that greatly. Goodnight my beautiful bastats you intelligent little network of bf exposers you! 🥰 💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Feeling slightly old here, and I'm from Somerset but what does Brass mean? 😂😂😂 here it's something ya nan kept in the fancy cabinet growing up and you polished for your pocket money 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Over my dead body never leave a man behind unless its BF 🤣🤣🙈
Does anyone know where kerrie bents has disappeared to ? 🤔🤔
Also who ever mentioned the ear cropping on the dogs makes me mad that does im not even getting into it on here 😒
Ohana my friend 🙌🏼💕 see you all on thread 13! 😱Unlucky for some hopefully bf!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
anyone else seen this dankstara85 on their FYP? just had another video pop up of theirs with Elsa as Tina Turner singing her song - The Best"

• Haha
im off to bed Tattlers, see you on thread 13... hopefully tomorrow is more exciting and full of drama LOL!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.