Elsafrost29 #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

this is is the video..

Eugh to working on Sunday. I know the feeling well - I have been off all week so weekend working for a change!
I’ve been off for 3 days and the thought of a working on Sunday is horrific and who’s face have they used in the video I’m confused?

Am on a 13 hour shift tomorrow. Hope I don’t miss anything.
I feel for you 😩 I’m on an 11 hour shift 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I’ve been off for 3 days and the thought of a working on Sunday is horrific and who’s face have they used in the video I’m confused?
Def Elsas in the last bit - no idea as to who the other face is? Maybe it’s the person behind the account!? Looks like a male face to me.

Feeling slightly old here, and I'm from Somerset but what does Brass mean? 😂😂😂 here it's something ya nan kept in the fancy cabinet growing up and you polished for your pocket money 😂🤣
Somerset girl here! I wasn’t familiar with “a brass” a lady (?!) of the night

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
That alexandraruth seems to have backed off from licking bfs back side so much maybe she had a realisation when bf told her to leave that live or maybe people near her home were laughing at her 😂

Reactions: 6
Is it Chelsey? Just watched it again and there was a moment where it looked like Chelseys face 🤔

Reactions: 4
Is it Chelsey? Just watched it again and there was a moment where it looked like Chelseys face 🤔
It's chelsey. They've been making video's all day using the facemash or whatever its called app to portray chelsey in a bad way and elsa as the better person.

Pretty woman - chelsey as the before/brass version of julia roberts and then elsa as the after version all elegant etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Did she just say she is a "very important person" 😐😐

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It's chelsey. They've been making video's all day using the facemash or whatever its called app to portray chelsey in a bad way and elsa as the better person.

Pretty woman - chelsey as the before/brass version of julia roberts and then elsa as the after version all elegant etc.
This to me doesn’t portray her in bad way though. Although maybe it’s a dig at her being trans as Tina Turner can look a bit manly at times so maybe it’s why chelsey is portrayed as Tina and then we have Elsa as the “ real” woman? Or I am just analysing this too much?😳

Reactions: 1
Somerset girl here! I wasn’t familiar with “a brass” a lady (?!) of the night
Yeah we use it a lot round here in north west
yeah im a manc a brass is a prossie 🤣🤣🙈
Ok ladies as our queen @mrsf15 isnt around tonight for thread 13 we may have to leave it at this she is our queen of thread making as last time we caused murders 🤣🤣🙈 🤭🤭 a new thread already my oh my goodnight to you lovely bunch see you on the other side 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.