Elsafrost29 #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah im a manc a brass is a prossie 🤣🤣🙈
Ok ladies as our queen @mrsf15 isnt around tonight for thread 13 we may have to leave it at this she is our queen of thread making as last time we caused murders 🤣🤣🙈 🤭🤭 a new thread already my oh my goodnight to you lovely bunch see you on the other side 😘
Jesus am I Needed already haha I always check before bed I’ll sort you all now my loves

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Heading to bed now, before i flip & stay up all night & argue again

Goodnight to each & everyone of my fellow TL Family :love: xxx

• Heart
It’s taken me 2 hours to catch up, I’ve been in stitches at you lot as always. 😂 that munter thing is a total joke, she’s really getting on my tits! 🤬 trying to catch up on TT now but it’s not going so well 🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Eeeew, re-reading them ‘reviews’ imagine bein the girlfriend of that derty bastard that put her clunge in his mouth and paid for the privilege of doing so, u vile creature 🤮 she is a bleeping skank bag on the sly isn’t she, that comment of English not being the first language will never not make me laugh tho pahahahaha
Really need to stop eating cheese crackers when I’m reading these comments at night,, bleeping nearly died then laughing and aving a coughing fit from cracker shooting down my throat!!! 😱Imagine my hubby comin down to find my corpse in the morning?!! My death certificate would say “Killed by a cheese cracker “ When really Sloppy Flaps would be the cause!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Look at this dedication what a beauty we loveyou we do 🥰🥰❤ this is why your our queen 👸👸👸
Ah you know what I really love our wee tattlebasts famalam not that I can keep up anymore feel like I blink and the threads gone 😂 give me a wave every now again, poke me with a stick to post new threads x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Guarantee i can name every single on of those chavs with brandumb in that horrendously chavvy 'music video' i cant say how i 100% know just how scummy they all are coz it'll give my identity, but i deal with these scum day in day out!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ah you know what I really love our wee tattlebasts famalam not that I can keep up anymore feel like I blink and the threads gone 😂 give me a wave every now again, poke me with a stick to post new threads x
We all loveyou these days my catching up is the last page instead of reading a whole new thread we have loads of newbies so can catch up quit quickly if you ever need me to keep you updated tag me i dont mind atall 😁😁🥰🥰❤

Reactions: 1
I cannot bare I feel I need to comment silly cow
Imagine questioning your parenting over what some strangers say on tik tok then videoing yourself crying like a music video to announce leaving a kids app

Guarantee i can name every single on of those chavs with brandumb in that horrendously chavvy 'music video' i cant say how i 100% know just how scummy they all are coz it'll give my identity, but i deal with these scum day in day out!
Where’s this music video 😂

• Haha
I feel for you. Keep yourself well hidden it's better that way you can be our spy 😂🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 6
You need to do a David Attenborough type documentary hiding in the bushes finding the Wirral wildlife take some bread with you incase you need to distract them. Let me know in advance and I’ll paddle from the other side of the Mersey or I could take them by surprise coming in backwards from the M53

• Haha
Wow ! That sleep mist is amazing! I must admit I do like to use products like this am into all that but this story just made me LOL , whoever gifted her this spray could you kindly on behalf of social media gift her a gallon and maybe she will get all the rest she needs an return a different woman .,,,,, I am re-naming that spray “wonder mist” 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.