Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Massy

Chatty Member
Aww bless you said you got muted haha xxx
Literally wrote be careful etc then bam muted all happened too fast for me 😱😱😱 even BF takes her time to mute me on other accounts 😱😱😱 if only she can figure out how to use mods 😅😅😅😅😅
Im actually having a BF (a bitch fit) btw 😱😱🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7

xxDannixx

Literally wrote be careful etc then bam muted all happened too fast for me 😱😱😱 even BF takes her time to mute me on other accounts 😱😱😱 if only she can figure out how to use mods 😅😅😅😅😅
You was prob muted by arl BF fans that's why !
It's ok from now on just us TL Family will have Ashleigh's back
We can smell a BF fan a mile away :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: 🤪

• Heart
  • Haha

Chocco

Chatty Member
I might just have to slide those screenshots into a few of my lgbtq friends dm’s over on twitter. Loubobulshit will be over before she’s even started. (Still seething)

• Heart

Treacle2011

Just seen BF’s new TikTok.. I wish she’d stop going on about the 4 cards she had delivered a week ago 😂. Someone’s just realised her follower count isn’t going up quite like she’d hoped ( in comparison to Chelsea’s) ... I know what, I’ll thank the four people that sent me cards again, in hope that I’ll get something through the post to talk about in tomorrow’s TikTok ... we all know what you’re doing sweetheart 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Letmetellya

Chatty Member
I cannot bare I feel I need to comment silly cow
Imagine questioning your parenting over what some strangers say on tik tok then videoing yourself crying like a music video to announce leaving a kids app

Guarantee i can name every single on of those chavs with brandumb in that horrendously chavvy 'music video' i cant say how i 100% know just how scummy they all are coz it'll give my identity, but i deal with these scum day in day out!
Where’s this music video 😂

• Haha

Mrskane29

VIP Member
Its 8pm and her son has only just been fed? A chippy aswell? Jesus. We start winding our kids down in their rooms at 8pm weekend or not!

• Heart

NosyCowBag89

Serious question.... sorry if it’s already been answered, it’s just baffling me a bit. So she has 4 kids, obviously brandumb is the fave, then the other son, who she occasionally speaks about, what about the other two? Also, I’m sorry but where the fuck is her fight to get her kids back she clearly doesn’t want them back, I seen a comment she put on her old Facebook saying she’s happy they’re spending time with their dad and the she wants her time basically she’s pleased they’re not with her so she can crack on partying.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow

mrsf15

Chatty Member
She also said in her live that Tyrese had pulled her up on stuff she’d said about people in a rage saying his friends are like those people so why is she saying those things Cos they are horrible.

imagine having to be taught what’s right and wrong from your 12 year old
And that’s exactly what is heartbreaking 12 years old with head screwed on.
Im not a fan of Brandon after he showed his mum that poor young girls nudes on Snapchat and they made fun of her, he knows that’s wrong but he’s only 20 just a year younger than my own sister and can’t help who his mum is.

sad

Benny10

Omfg how fucking ugly is BF un this and how nice is Chelsea 😂 this person who supports BF just made her look like a fucking queef 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha

Harloe1990

Is anyone on her live. Shes had to go cos police are calling her she will be back in a minute 😂😂 this girl screams for attention i swear jesus christ

• Haha

Alip

Love how all these bf crumbs are now attacking other people and their looks just doing what bf does yet trying to call Chesley a bully and she is only going after elsa and telling the truth you never see chesley sit there and mock others on their looks.

Who??
exactly hun , never ever have i seen chelsey do that .. even ppl like myself that back in march i commented on bf post i said thats very mean course i got same went into profile on TT and commented on my looks saying i was raw looking ,.. managed to get a comment in back saying raw like her gob ,, low behold i was blocked ive just commented on another deluded minion posting a vid onTT that chelsey started all this , that claire women , the reply i got well i was in hospital poorly so i didnt see from start who started all this but she was after making a vid saying chelsey started it feckin eejit,

• Angry
  • Wow

Lulubaker

All her friends turning on her is gonna make her rage. She is a ticking time bomb and a she is gonna blow soon. Mad coz shes somehow controlling her anger now but said she has adhd and thats why she says the vile things she says.
She can control her anger better than she lets on and is more calculated than she lets on. Its all about brushing it all under the carpet whilst even threatening people on her side they will be blocked if they send her any more things people are saying lol. She knows shes gone too far and i hope this means she goes off social media as she does not deserve a platform. Shes doing her best to act unbothered because she just wants people to forget about what shes said

mrsf15

Chatty Member
Guarantee i can name every single on of those chavs with brandumb in that horrendously chavvy 'music video' i cant say how i 100% know just how scummy they all are coz it'll give my identity, but i deal with these scum day in day out!
You need to do a David Attenborough type documentary hiding in the bushes finding the Wirral wildlife take some bread with you incase you need to distract them. Let me know in advance and I’ll paddle from the other side of the Mersey or I could take them by surprise coming in backwards from the M53

• Haha

Chocco

Chatty Member
I think he got trolled quite badly for supporting BF. And now she’s attacked Chrissy he’s backed off from her. On that profile he shared a video about a young lad being bullied because he was gay!!! Talk about double standards.
Call me sceptical but I don’t trust people that can turn on a dime that quickly.

daffodilgirl

VIP Member
Evening guys well tonights been slow again how dare she have her kid for 2 nights in a row 😂
Don't even get me started on cheryl, posting a vid of herself crying and putting #fyp yeah that doesn't scream attention does it
i think welll see BF come undone monday... she’s had the weekend to build up anger and will unleash it when she don’t have the kids

• Haha

Prettylittleliar29

Chatty Member
Is anyone watching breadflaps live?
how can she sit there and play the victim ‘they are pushing me to hurt people’
Sorry breadflaps if you are AWARE that you can be pushed to these things then you can stop yourself! So quit with the bullshit trying to get people to feel sorry for you!!
The woe is me act only works if your GENUINE