ElphabaOrionDoherty #19 Grooming everyone except himself

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Idk I’d be careful believing anything that gets said around her because frankly people are known for making stuff up or making it sound a million times worse than it usually is

Reactions: 3
What’s happened? I’ve tried searing fyp but don’t follow closely enough. 🫣

Reactions: 1
Idk I’d be careful believing anything that gets said around her because frankly people are known for making stuff up or making it sound a million times worse than it usually is
Yeh I don’t believe any of it

‘i’m not gonna talk about this anymore’
proceeds to go on for another 10 minutes
---
ofc she’s going to the police today
going to give over names - i’m guessing of people who have called her a murderer

getting them done for lib-el (not lie-bl)

Reactions: 4
What’s the betting they have gone to report some lost property or something just to get clips of the police station!

• Haha
The police surely won’t care if he’s just going there to report people are saying something about it? Slander isn’t a police matter?

I don’t believe any of it at the moment.
Seems like another way of getting more views because they are skint and need the money.

Reactions: 6
If she watched the latest EP of 24hrs in police custody she would know that guilty people DO in fact go into police stations

Reactions: 6
That trans lady Shona said the green one called the police on her saying her kids were at risk

He needs to sit somewhere else because that painted light switch is sending me 🥴🤯

That trans lady Shona said the green one called the police on her saying her kids were at risk
she’s a compul liar as well. Comes with all these accusations and never any reciepts. Another grubby clout chaser and her wife looks like that amyroseg3

i don’t know why i watch anymore
she’s bleeping jarring

and she does my head in
like makes my blood boil

He is so smarmy behind that screen. In real life wr all k ow he would run for the hills if confronted. The guy needs some real street justice now. He has had no 1 reigning him in. Saying that he's 20 and should know better. All the money he's had and he still looks like that. And that nose ffs can see that from space. And he's now saying he does wash. I beg to differ

Has anyone seen the screenshot going around where they have admitted drinking and taking pills 🫠