ElphabaOrionDoherty #18 girls are made of sugar and spice, Elphaba is made from scabies and lice

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure there are people on here myself included that have been that desperately low where “unaliving” felt like the only option. You are destroyed for weeks/ months this doesn’t just go away overnight and you’re able to be back to normal & able to go clubbing after you’ve popped one diazepam a&e gave you. I have no words for it!
Shouldn't drink on diazepam also, it's very dangerous. Even if it is just one.

Reactions: 6
I’m sure there are people on here myself included that have been that desperately low where “unaliving” felt like the only option. You are destroyed for weeks/ months this doesn’t just go away overnight and you’re able to be back to normal & able to go clubbing after you’ve popped one diazepam a&e gave you. I have no words for it!
unfortunately I understand the feeling all too well. Luckily, I’ve turned a corner and have managed to slowly put my life back together again. But Elf will just keep saying ‘forget about it’, ‘it’s in the past’ and then go on like they normally do and the cycle will start again. It’s not that they are mentally ill, they use it as a ‘get out of jail free card’.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
unfortunately I understand the feeling all too well. Luckily, I’ve turned a corner and have managed to slowly put my life back together again. But Elf will just keep saying ‘forget about it’, ‘it’s in the past’ and then go on like they normally do and the cycle will start again. It’s not that they are mentally ill, they use it as a ‘get out of jail free card’.
This and it's just plain offensive to those of us who have felt like there's no other option. It's took me 6 months to even slightly feel myself again after a huge breakdown that ruined my career prospects and future. I think people like him ruin their own lives and deserve the lack of prospects, nothing wrong with him other than raging narcissism.

Reactions: 5
maria in her garden painting her garden fence
who knew i’d spend my time watching paint dry

Reactions: 1
He is awfully quiet on TT, is he too busy getting gifts from kids on his new game or has EQ told him to lay low whilst the non solicitor/non phone theft/non sexual assault accusations are up in the air 🤔

@Buddy1877 Hey lovely, I've noticed you've been quiet for a while on here. I hope you are doing ok 🤗
I’m finally all caught up and back in real time, what a wild ride that was!

Did anyone ever hear from @Buddy1877 ? i noticed they used to post a fair bit then suddenly stopped :(

Reactions: 1
I totally did my back in and was sent to a&e needed a mri I was given 3 diazepams total to do me until the mri, so I doubt he’s taking them anymore they prob give him a really low dose one too fs

Reactions: 3