ElphabaOrionDoherty #16 The green faced, Sing song head.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys he’s talking to everyone on the discord and so many haters are shouting stuff at him between convos

Reactions: 3
The fact that Elphie is your biggest inspiration is embarrassing and concerning..

Reactions: 7
Me and my bestie have been ok FaceTime watching elphie for hours now 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Don't often comment on this thread - just laugh and nod at your comments from afar 😅

But just to say he is REPULSIVE in both body and spirit. Whatever he is doing atm with these mods on the phone is bringing out alllll the narcisim in him - rolling eyes, sheer impatience as people pander to him, and acting like an entitled brat with an empire.

Can't STAND 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Me and my bestie have been ok FaceTime watching elphie for hours now 😂😂
We do daily drama updates 😆
I feel like Amazon needs to make announcements on Alexa when it is kicking off. It's like watching Jezza 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How are his housemates not banging down his door with that screeching?!?!?!!?!

Reactions: 6
We do daily drama updates 😆
I feel like Amazon needs to make announcements on Alexa when it is kicking off. It's like watching Jezza 🤣
I called her like GET ON THE LIVE NOW 😂😂

we also did a drinking game before we went out the other weekend and she got ‘whats your best celebrity impression’ and she said WHOS A NAUGHTY NOO NOO 😂😂😂 I spat my drink out and I’ve never laughed so much😂😂

• Haha
The blood. The nails. The top.
---
I’m taking my 7 year old London in January and we want to watch a show. He’s really put me off ever seeing wicked.
---
How has his room mates not banged on the door and told him to shut the duck up?!
---
Currently sat dipping biscuits in Nutella..

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 4
What a tit. That call to 101 was hilarious, send green hearts in the comments to show your support 😂😂yeah you’re really taking it all so seriously.

Reactions: 5
Coke, this happens all the time. He’s on the comedown now, it’s so so clear from the mood change
I thought it was, especially the way he was going mental and couldn’t keep still or ranting! I’ve always suspected he’s on it sometimes and you can tell when he’s on a come down too

People need to stop gifting the after birth I swear.

New thread title pls and I’ll make another xxx

Watching him frantically look for his hair bobble after being up all night is definitely a sign he’s done too much coke!! I don’t miss those feelings!!

Reactions: 6
Wow he is really giving some hollyoaks acting this morning
---
He just ended his live at 8:40 AM saying “enjoy the rest of your night because you might not see me again”

Hun, it’s the morning. Not night
---
How long until he’s back live?!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.