ElphabaOrionDoherty #16 The green faced, Sing song head.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to tiktok he did attend!
Interesting! My son said he didn't see the green-one, but then I guess he was backstage for most of the night with Bimini, Black Pepper, etc....something Smelphie could only dream about.
Just found a video, seems he was there. Tbh honest I'm surprised the venue let him in.

Reactions: 6
For anyone that didn’t just see, he came on live with a script saying how he didn’t mock dv (definitely did but here we are), it was just personal beef with kaz. Then threw his mum under the bus and says he wouldn’t mock dv because he experienced it from his mum. Then said the slime pictures were from him being groomed even though he posted them on Twitter and tinder. Then alluded to suicide again saying “have a good life I’m done” and ending the live

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
For anyone that didn’t just see, he came on live with a script saying how he didn’t mock dv (definitely did but here we are), it was just personal beef with kaz. Then threw his mum under the bus and says he wouldn’t mock dv because he experienced it from his mum. Then said the slime pictures were from him being groomed even though he posted them on Twitter and tinder. Then alluded to suicide again saying “have a good life I’m done” and ending the live
His lies know no limits anymore.

Reactions: 2
is she vaping and on the phone to 101

what have i missed
She called someone hot on the discord sever then they edited their age to 14, the message even says edited 😂
Jenny someone has leaked her address too
Then 2 ‘friends’ in real life have ‘snakes’ her but don’t know what they’ve done

grab the popcorn girls and gays xx

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She called someone hot on the discord sever then they edited their age to 14, the message even says edited 😂
Jenny someone has leaked her address too
Then 2 ‘friends’ in real life have ‘snakes’ her but don’t know what they’ve done

grab the popcorn girls and gays xx
oooohhh damn!!
just as i was getting into bed to go to sleep.
i’ll peel my eyes open so i don’t miss this

‘i’d like to report a crime… someone edited their message to me’

• Haha
Why are they telling the police what green hearts mean and how many ppl are watching, this is an excruciating watch

• Haha
Reactions: 12
come on now…this is silly. Get tf off social media then. This is pissing me off so much. Elphie there’s more serious things going on in the world love.

What the duck am I watching.

"Yeah, I'm on the phone to the police right now guys.... Hiya, yeah sorry i was talking to the people in my live stream. Green hearts in the chat for support guys. Yeah, I have 8k people watching."

🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
i can’t stay away from social media
even if i did i get recognised all the time in public

🙄

Reactions: 4
He's really fucked up mocking DV and now he's shitting himself so trying to play victim. Narcissistic behaviour!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.