ElphabaOrionDoherty #14 a nosh with Rosh, running out of dosh, lies about dox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ere we are!! Thank you @Milfordcubicle you win, pus. Straight from the boil.

recap please!

dropped from Brighton Pride
Air drums impression
Big bed jump
Maria dressed as elphaba
A boyfriend for 18 hours!
What next?
✨reminder if you’re new here,hi! We all respect our choices on the pronouns we use for Elphaba, please don’t clog up the thread with your thoughts about this✨

Attachments

Reactions: 19
Oh here we go again… “almost attacked”. They are so tiresome and they wonder why they get so much hate.

Reactions: 12
‘i’m going for the rankings’

‘i’m now single’
‘i’ve just been attacked’

OH THE CONVIENIENCE

Reactions: 17
Pity for you Elphie Greater Manchester Police are absolutely tit. So they truly won't give a duck

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Says police have been he’s got a crime ref number and he’s moved location - insta
---
Oh and he’s implementing boundaries
If he’s on a date or eating don’t ask for a photo

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wouldn't be surprised if someone actually came to her accommodation tbh

The level of hate or how far people are willing to go with this seems to have increased a lot the past few weeks

Reactions: 2
I wouldn't be surprised if someone actually came to her accommodation tbh

The level of hate or how far people are willing to go with this seems to have increased a lot the past few weeks
She said the other day she never has a photo on her Grindr so how would they know it was her? She’s full of tit!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.