Ellie Summer McLean

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeez, enough videos of the boyfriend wearing budgie smugglers getting into an ice bath in the garden 🤮

She literally loves herself/her life etc doesn’t she. Like thinks she’s the best thing since sliced bread 🤣

Reactions: 1
She literally loves herself/her life etc doesn’t she. Like thinks she’s the best thing since sliced bread 🤣
she’s smugger than a smug thing from smugville 😂

deffo been brought up being told how amazing she is etc

The way she says ‘I’ll answer ten of your questions’ as if she’s some A List megastar with a hectic schedule that millions of people have questions for. Then said questions are about Piper’s bleeping dummy or beaker

Omg what has she done to her face!?
Is it just me or does she look sooooo different. She genuinely looks about 12 recently I’m so confused

Omg what has she done to her face!?
Is it just me or does she look sooooo different. She genuinely looks about 12 recently I’m so confused
I think her filler has migrated the bottom of her face has gone so puffy.

Her filler is not looking good, she was so prettt before but I think she's really overdone it ... she's getting that pillowy/puffy look ! Not good

SO glad I found this thread. I used to love her but she seems to be becoming really unrelatable recently! Here’s me worrying about the cost of energy and she’s posting Prada 2k dresses!

I find her one of the most annoying on Instagram.

Forever bragging and she clearly fancies herself so much lol

Reactions: 3
Omg THE most annoying. All she does it show of literally everything and anything. Not relatable one bit. I bet she was the most spoilt brat growing up
🥴

Reactions: 3
Omg THE most annoying. All she does it show of literally everything and anything. Not relatable one bit. I bet she was the most spoilt brat growing up
🥴
she strikes me as being only nice to people in her circle.Everyone else is beneath her

Reactions: 2