Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notaregularmomm

I really like her! Beautiful little girl and she herself seems incredibly down to earth and lovely. She must have a very wealthy family judging by her going to boarding school and her parents living in a huge house in jersey but she shops high street and doesn’t make a huge show and tell about having money. Breathe of fresh air I think compared to other influencers!
Sorry but totally disagree. I think it’s insulting how often she rants and raves about ‘solo parenting’ as if she has it so hard, she’s probably one of the most privileged people I’ve followed said her parents helped to buying their first house, no doubt helped towards the spacious 4 bed too, wealthy sportsman fiancé and she moans as if solo parenting is sooo hard ALL THE TIME which is so insulting to single parents who barely make ends meat and actually work so hard, also for mums who’s partners work away all the time and not just a couple of weeks out of the year! Also I can’t believe they had gotten rid of the puppy, I’ve followed her since before she grew followers and this is the second puppy they have had and gotten rid of! She had one when she was pregnant for around 2 weeks a beautiful little dachshund and they got rid of that one saying it wasn’t the right time and was to hard work. Why bloody get another? A dog is for life not just for Instagram 🙈 I bet she thinks no one knows about that one!! Poor little mites! I’m going to unfollow as she seems very fake.

Reactions: 7

Njgjji

People that get rid of dogs knowing full well how much of a commitment they are make me sick and tell me everything I need to no about how awful of a person they are. A dog is like a family member a child even I would do anything for mine. At least the dog filled a few grid posts though hey. They could have afforded a dog Walker if walking it was the issue but she comes across lazy and self absorbed. They probably even have a cleaner I just don’t understand how someone in her position can’t even look after a dog.

Reactions: 4

AbiLouX

Chatty Member
I find her one of the most annoying on Instagram.

Forever bragging and she clearly fancies herself so much lol

Reactions: 3

Sk7663

Omg THE most annoying. All she does it show of literally everything and anything. Not relatable one bit. I bet she was the most spoilt brat growing up
🥴

LJxo

Omg I cringe at her stories ALL the time. She puts on this really obvious pouty face with her fake lips and it just gives me really ‘I love myself’ vibes. She’s overloaded her face with filler, looks gross. Also I can’t stand her moaning all the time, as if she’s hard done by when her boyf is earning probs like 500k a year!
Also shocking they got rid of the dog, if you scroll back you’ll see they previously had a sausage dog before piper was born- they must of given that up too.

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Omg THE most annoying. All she does it show of literally everything and anything. Not relatable one bit. I bet she was the most spoilt brat growing up
🥴
she strikes me as being only nice to people in her circle.Everyone else is beneath her

Reactions: 2

Sk7663

My boyfriends cousin plays in the same team and also plays for wales like Kieron and they earn a min of 10k per campaign & he earns around 250k plus per year; so Kieron will probs be on similar. Especially if he’s played more than 1 campaign this year. He’s a international rugby player, 20-40k is lower leagues like the championship, he’s in the welsh version of the premiership but will earn more than the standard player as he plays for wales.
Hi Ellie, thanks for clearing this up x

• Haha
Reactions: 1

CuteCabbage

Well I'm speechless....she recently stated she was having' gifted' hair loss procedures ok nothing wrong with that . So yesterday these popped up.in the new black bog she's had so if she's now permanently hairless why is she promoting products she clesry is not using or needing. This is why I loathe influncers some poor idiot will.now buy this tst when she won't be using them.herself ! She's off to.Jersey after s fresh blowdry cut those split endstails off ! With some luck she'll forget to come back...to shave
Screenshot_20240503_171547_Instagram.jpg

• Haha

PinkFigs

VIP Member
She's so abrupt and rude when she answers 'questions' from her followers on her stories. Reminds me of Hattie Bourn, who is another sports WAG who is full of self importance and has led a charmed life

PinkFigs

VIP Member
I cannot stand this snobby thick idiot!!!! She slags off Wales go back to bloody Jersey if you don't like it. Who is she? She's on insta like she's bloody Beyonce...cannot spell...has no clue about anything that actually matters in the world. Her whole life is beige...the way those poor kids get dressed is embarrassing money cannot buy taste they live in baby grows never dresses them like pretty little girls. She is everything I loathe smug plastic face me me me! Do not start me on the single parenting farce ...its called being a mum! Most partners work I don't call.playing rugby a few hours a day work sorry and he's very well compensated for it even though he's bang average. You could swear he's off to war the way she carries on. Moans about solo parenting yet always has time to get her botox dye her witch coloured hair turkey teeth etc. I've never seen such a moaner Noa what a shite name is always ill according to her be grateful of what you have. She apparently has an underactive thyroid and PCOS wow amazing she got pregnant after being with her husband after 2 months she's full of shit. She thinks Dubai like every other boring influencer is superior to anywhere. Its a built up desert love no class just new money. She promotes stuff you just know she doesn't care about. Some water last year posted from Dubai saying doing her bit for saving the planet ...she must be remedial carbon footprint???? I could say much more but she's not worth it self absorbed ignorantly really pointless.Ask away...she says Go away
Brilliant post! Well said!

Makes me laugh how she goes on and on about how ‘beautiful’ her youngest daughters ginger hair is. Who is she trying to convince? Herself!!

Bgr11229

I really like her! Beautiful little girl and she herself seems incredibly down to earth and lovely. She must have a very wealthy family judging by her going to boarding school and her parents living in a huge house in jersey but she shops high street and doesn’t make a huge show and tell about having money. Breathe of fresh air I think compared to other influencers!

Njgjji

Her boyfriend gives me gay vibes and I unfollowed after they got rid of the puppy. Idiot!

CuteCabbage

OK so today we are now honoured with her 'what I get up to on a Wednesday crap' honestly she takes self awareness and smugness to a different level. States she's a beautiful busy mummy am I missing something but I honestly thought we had been birthing children for centuries??? Busy what having freebies every day watching your cleaners do your housework one child in school the other permanently in a beige baby grow looking scared! She really needs to start living in the real world . An influencer is not a job a little hobby maybe but my god I really feel she takes the mick with her constant thick talk and moaning. She has placed some clothes on vinted as if they were good stuff all zara which is tat not designer fashion for little girls. She clearly does not need the cash why not give to a charity etc not enough money or sponging for some. She really has no clue how normal people live or operate . Really feel sorry for those kids they will grow up the same no value or appreciation. Better if she sat down did some reading and writing with the eldest she clearly needs it. Roll on next Wednesday ...not

Hi_huns

I cannot stand her!!! she got a puppy and would always upload videos of ‘p’ all over the dog and in the dogs bed what happened to boundaries! That kid gets away with everything she’s going to be a right little brat!!

PinkFigs

VIP Member
I guess she set out to marry someone rich. I can’t imagine she’d have ever married a postman or lorry driver!

Sk7663

Omg what has she done to her face!?
Is it just me or does she look sooooo different. She genuinely looks about 12 recently I’m so confused