Ellie Summer McLean

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've recently come across her on Instagram. She does have a Youtube channel too but there aren't many videos on there.

She's another very young woman who's with a wealthy sportsman, and has had a baby at a very young age with him as many Instagramming sports WAGs seem to. Talks a lot about being a size 6 but other than that seems ok.

What's everyone's thoughts?

I really like her! Beautiful little girl and she herself seems incredibly down to earth and lovely. She must have a very wealthy family judging by her going to boarding school and her parents living in a huge house in jersey but she shops high street and doesn’t make a huge show and tell about having money. Breathe of fresh air I think compared to other influencers!

Reactions: 1
I really like her! Beautiful little girl and she herself seems incredibly down to earth and lovely. She must have a very wealthy family judging by her going to boarding school and her parents living in a huge house in jersey but she shops high street and doesn’t make a huge show and tell about having money. Breathe of fresh air I think compared to other influencers!
Sorry but totally disagree. I think it’s insulting how often she rants and raves about ‘solo parenting’ as if she has it so hard, she’s probably one of the most privileged people I’ve followed said her parents helped to buying their first house, no doubt helped towards the spacious 4 bed too, wealthy sportsman fiancé and she moans as if solo parenting is sooo hard ALL THE TIME which is so insulting to single parents who barely make ends meat and actually work so hard, also for mums who’s partners work away all the time and not just a couple of weeks out of the year! Also I can’t believe they had gotten rid of the puppy, I’ve followed her since before she grew followers and this is the second puppy they have had and gotten rid of! She had one when she was pregnant for around 2 weeks a beautiful little dachshund and they got rid of that one saying it wasn’t the right time and was to hard work. Why bloody get another? A dog is for life not just for Instagram 🙈 I bet she thinks no one knows about that one!! Poor little mites! I’m going to unfollow as she seems very fake.

Reactions: 7
Sorry but totally disagree. I think it’s insulting how often she rants and raves about ‘solo parenting’ as if she has it so hard, she’s probably one of the most privileged people I’ve followed said her parents helped to buying their first house, no doubt helped towards the spacious 4 bed too, wealthy sportsman fiancé and she moans as if solo parenting is sooo hard ALL THE TIME which is so insulting to single parents who barely make ends meat and actually work so hard, also for mums who’s partners work away all the time and not just a couple of weeks out of the year! Also I can’t believe they had gotten rid of the puppy, I’ve followed her since before she grew followers and this is the second puppy they have had and gotten rid of! She had one when she was pregnant for around 2 weeks a beautiful little dachshund and they got rid of that one saying it wasn’t the right time and was to hard work. Why bloody get another? A dog is for life not just for Instagram 🙈 I bet she thinks no one knows about that one!! Poor little mites! I’m going to unfollow as she seems very fake.
I totally agree!

she is an example of yet another sportsman’s WAG who had a child really young to ensure said wealthy sportsman stayed with her.

She has also really annoyed me today being outraged about people pulling her up on letting her daughter touch a glass screen that said ‘do not touch’ on it. She was all ‘well, I couldn’t stop her. She’s two’! How about teaching her the word ‘No’??!!

I cannot stand her!!! she got a puppy and would always upload videos of ‘p’ all over the dog and in the dogs bed what happened to boundaries! That kid gets away with everything she’s going to be a right little brat!!

Her boyfriend gives me gay vibes and I unfollowed after they got rid of the puppy. Idiot!

Moaning yesterday about lack of engagement on her advert for baby bath products. Clearly expects everyone to be up her arse all the time

Google says about 20-40k and premiership 70k. She’s said before though the mortgage and house has been down to her parents.
Oh gosh, doesn't earn that much for a sportsman then! Oh did she? Did her parents buy it for them or just give them a huge deposit do you know?

My boyfriends cousin plays in the same team and also plays for wales like Kieron and they earn a min of 10k per campaign & he earns around 250k plus per year; so Kieron will probs be on similar. Especially if he’s played more than 1 campaign this year. He’s a international rugby player, 20-40k is lower leagues like the championship, he’s in the welsh version of the premiership but will earn more than the standard player as he plays for wales.

My boyfriends cousin plays in the same team and also plays for wales like Kieron and they earn a min of 10k per campaign & he earns around 250k plus per year; so Kieron will probs be on similar. Especially if he’s played more than 1 campaign this year. He’s a international rugby player, 20-40k is lower leagues like the championship, he’s in the welsh version of the premiership but will earn more than the standard player as he plays for wales.
Hi Ellie, thanks for clearing this up x

• Haha
She's so abrupt and rude when she answers 'questions' from her followers on her stories. Reminds me of Hattie Bourn, who is another sports WAG who is full of self importance and has led a charmed life

She's so abrupt and rude when she answers 'questions' from her followers on her stories. Reminds me of Hattie Bourn, who is another sports WAG who is full of self importance and has led a charmed life
Couldn't agree more. She is SO SO rude. I cringe listening to some of her replies they make me feel uncomfortable

Omg I cringe at her stories ALL the time. She puts on this really obvious pouty face with her fake lips and it just gives me really ‘I love myself’ vibes. She’s overloaded her face with filler, looks gross. Also I can’t stand her moaning all the time, as if she’s hard done by when her boyf is earning probs like 500k a year!
Also shocking they got rid of the dog, if you scroll back you’ll see they previously had a sausage dog before piper was born- they must of given that up too.

Reactions: 3
Omg I cringe at her stories ALL the time. She puts on this really obvious pouty face with her fake lips and it just gives me really ‘I love myself’ vibes. She’s overloaded her face with filler, looks gross. Also I can’t stand her moaning all the time, as if she’s hard done by when her boyf is earning probs like 500k a year!
Also shocking they got rid of the dog, if you scroll back you’ll see they previously had a sausage dog before piper was born- they must of given that up too.
Omg did they really!? I hate it when people do this. I understand puppies are hard work I have a 6 month old one and a 2 year old, I wouldn’t ever dream of just getting rid of him 🙃
I had to unfollow her as she was getting on my nerves too much with her showing of

I wouldn’t mind but she’s grown up with dogs she’s always said so she clearly knew what having a puppy would entail. Poor puppy🥺😢

People that get rid of dogs knowing full well how much of a commitment they are make me sick and tell me everything I need to no about how awful of a person they are. A dog is like a family member a child even I would do anything for mine. At least the dog filled a few grid posts though hey. They could have afforded a dog Walker if walking it was the issue but she comes across lazy and self absorbed. They probably even have a cleaner I just don’t understand how someone in her position can’t even look after a dog.

Reactions: 4
If you scroll back to older pics of her she legit looks like a totally different person