Ellie Summer McLean

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her parents are absolutely loaded. I wonder how much they help her and her husband out financially?

I guess she set out to marry someone rich. I canโ€™t imagine sheโ€™d have ever married a postman or lorry driver!

Reactions: 1
โ€˜Let me show everyone what a good year Iโ€™ve had by showing lots of photos of me in a bikini and the gymโ€™

I've recently come across her on Instagram. She does have a Youtube channel too but there aren't many videos on there.

She's another very young woman who's with a wealthy sportsman, and has had a baby at a very young age with him as many Instagramming sports WAGs seem to. Talks a lot about being a size 6 but other than that seems ok.

What's everyone's thoughts?
I cannot stand this snobby thick idiot!!!! She slags off Wales go back to bloody Jersey if you don't like it. Who is she? She's on insta like she's bloody Beyonce...cannot spell...has no clue about anything that actually matters in the world. Her whole life is beige...the way those poor kids get dressed is embarrassing money cannot buy taste they live in baby grows never dresses them like pretty little girls. She is everything I loathe smug plastic face me me me! Do not start me on the single parenting farce ...its called being a mum! Most partners work I don't call.playing rugby a few hours a day work sorry and he's very well compensated for it even though he's bang average. You could swear he's off to war the way she carries on. Moans about solo parenting yet always has time to get her botox dye her witch coloured hair turkey teeth etc. I've never seen such a moaner Noa what a shite name is always ill according to her be grateful of what you have. She apparently has an underactive thyroid and PCOS wow amazing she got pregnant after being with her husband after 2 months she's full of tit. She thinks Dubai like every other boring influencer is superior to anywhere. Its a built up desert love no class just new money. She promotes stuff you just know she doesn't care about. Some water last year posted from Dubai saying doing her bit for saving the planet ...she must be remedial carbon footprint???? I could say much more but she's not worth it self absorbed ignorantly really pointless.Ask away...she says Go away

I cannot stand this snobby thick idiot!!!! She slags off Wales go back to bloody Jersey if you don't like it. Who is she? She's on insta like she's bloody Beyonce...cannot spell...has no clue about anything that actually matters in the world. Her whole life is beige...the way those poor kids get dressed is embarrassing money cannot buy taste they live in baby grows never dresses them like pretty little girls. She is everything I loathe smug plastic face me me me! Do not start me on the single parenting farce ...its called being a mum! Most partners work I don't call.playing rugby a few hours a day work sorry and he's very well compensated for it even though he's bang average. You could swear he's off to war the way she carries on. Moans about solo parenting yet always has time to get her botox dye her witch coloured hair turkey teeth etc. I've never seen such a moaner Noa what a shite name is always ill according to her be grateful of what you have. She apparently has an underactive thyroid and PCOS wow amazing she got pregnant after being with her husband after 2 months she's full of tit. She thinks Dubai like every other boring influencer is superior to anywhere. Its a built up desert love no class just new money. She promotes stuff you just know she doesn't care about. Some water last year posted from Dubai saying doing her bit for saving the planet ...she must be remedial carbon footprint???? I could say much more but she's not worth it self absorbed ignorantly really pointless.Ask away...she says Go away
Brilliant post! Well said!

Makes me laugh how she goes on and on about how โ€˜beautifulโ€™ her youngest daughters ginger hair is. Who is she trying to convince? Herself!!