Ellie Polly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolute state of her lips. Speaks like she’s chewing a wasp
Wonder if the new project is an only fans account, recently she's been posing in her underwear and making sure her cleavage is on show. For someone desparately trying to portray herself as a sleep deprived hard working mum, she's not convincing, with a her posing

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her mouth is completely lopsided. I’d be getting those fillers dissolved and a full refund. Interesting she had them done in LJC’s sister in laws salon. She desperately wants to be best pals with the Darby sisters doesn’t she. She loves herself! Staring at herself in the camera on her latest insta story, wearing hardly any clothes, playing with her hair and pouting constantly. She always always speaks as if she’s mid way through eating?! Weird

Reactions: 4
Her mouth is completely lopsided. I’d be getting those fillers dissolved and a full refund. Interesting she had them done in LJC’s sister in laws salon. She desperately wants to be best pals with the Darby sisters doesn’t she. She loves herself! Staring at herself in the camera on her latest insta story, wearing hardly any clothes, playing with her hair and pouting constantly. She always always speaks as if she’s mid way through eating?! Weird
yes I get the whole eating thing when she talks too 🙄

Reactions: 1
Eye bleeping herself and so cakey on her Instagram stories from yesterday! And what has she done to her lips, they're wonky.will that even out eventually?

Interesting it's taken so long to register the baby's birth, yet priority was given to taking him to shopping centres and on the day trip for Leo's birthday, no doubt her excuse will either be she's so exhausted or because of covid they've had problems getting an appointment. Little Cooper really is being rolled out as a prop for her social media, Leo definitely seems to be very much in the background at the moment. Interesting how she mentioned a few days ago, how 'she makes' angry looking babies, I suppose even as a new born, Cooper can sense the narcissism she exudes

Reactions: 2
Interesting it's taken so long to register the baby's birth, yet priority was given to taking him to shopping centres and on the day trip for Leo's birthday, no doubt her excuse will either be she's so exhausted or because of covid they've had problems getting an appointment. Little Cooper really is being rolled out as a prop for her social media, Leo definitely seems to be very much in the background at the moment. Interesting how she mentioned a few days ago, how 'she makes' angry looking babies, I suppose even as a new born, Cooper can sense the narcissism she exudes
hate to defend her but registering babies atm is taking long because of covid, I had my baby 2 weks before her and first available appt to get her registered is first week of june,

she still a self obsessed twit though 😁

hate to defend her but registering babies atm is taking long because of covid, I had my baby 2 weks before her and first available appt to get her registered is first week of june,

she still a self obsessed twit though 😁
I agree EVERYTHING is taking longer because of covid, but my point is, it's been used for content. Nothing she does is authentic, I also wonder if it also took longer because she had to wait for a day when Clint wasn't away or at work, so she could film the perfect family day out. Maybe it's just me,but she appears more invested in social media and creating content, than actually being a mother and parenting BOTH her kids.

I agree EVERYTHING is taking longer because of covid, but my point is, it's been used for content. Nothing she does is authentic, I also wonder if it also took longer because she had to wait for a day when Clint wasn't away or at work, so she could film the perfect family day out. Maybe it's just me,but she appears more invested in social media and creating content, than actually being a mother and parenting BOTH her kids.
yeh she definitely lives her life for social media aesthetics, nothing she does is authentic

Reactions: 1
In her bra again. Oh she would have never done that before? Seriously? She's always in her underwear.

Caption Coopers face?? The poor kid literally looks like he’s saying “Jesus Christ, put some clothes on women!”
Literally a beg for everyone to say how amazing she looks and post the 🔥emoji x 1000.
Yawn.

Caption Coopers face?? The poor kid literally looks like he’s saying “Jesus Christ, put some clothes on women!”
Literally a beg for everyone to say how amazing she looks and post the 🔥emoji x 1000.
Yawn.
Obviously not getting enough attention at home so needs to attention seek on IG

I don't understand how she can keep posting pictures of her children, knowing that they are being used by people to set up fake accounts. I've never known another vlogger who appears to have endless fake accounts set up using their photos. Surely as a former teacher she should be having concerns about how the images of her children are being used by these people, or is she really that self obsessed, that the risk is worth it for her
Screenshot_20210522_140612.jpg

I don't understand how she can keep posting pictures of her children, knowing that they are being used by people to set up fake accounts. I've never known another vlogger who appears to have endless fake accounts set up using their photos. Surely as a former teacher she should be having concerns about how the images of her children are being used by these people, or is she really that self obsessed, that the risk is worth it for herView attachment 585317
Do you think it’s her setting these up for attention 🤔 I know it sounds crazy but she’s so desperate to be an influencer 🤷🏼‍♀️ Like how does she even find these accounts? It’s weird how she randomly comes across them?

Do you think it’s her setting these up for attention 🤔 I know it sounds crazy but she’s so desperate to be an influencer 🤷🏼‍♀️ Like how does she even find these accounts? It’s weird how she randomly comes across them?
I had thought that. Usually she finds these accounts when she's doing a give away, so she gets to con people into following her then delays or cancels because of 'scammers'. Could be free publicity because of what ever she's launching tomorrow.