Ellie Polly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her tan looks dreadful today. And the way she was talking and waving her hands about this morning was a caricature of a vlogger!

just watching her latest video - she said she went to uni and did a 3 year teaching degree. What makes you think she’s a TA?

Reactions: 2
I used to like her but she is so desperate to be “insta famous” totally fake and it wouldn’t surprise me if she is a TA and not a teacher. Though Why lie?

She recently had a rant at people not liking the pictures on her grid. That put me of and made me dislike her even more. She definitely comes across as spoilt and doesn’t like to not get her own way.

I also don’t like that she is working with and promoting Boohoo considering how unethical they are.

Reactions: 6
She put a post up yesterday asking people to “Like” her pictures. If her followers weren’t fake surely she would have enough followers to get a decent amount of likes.

Reactions: 3
She's trying to be like Lucy Jessica Carter! Her play room is identical.. I thought at first finally a genuine Instagramer but now all I see is someone trying to be in the beggy, gifted influencer gang obsessed with likes and comments so they look worthy to companies for freebies where's all the genuine gals at!

Reactions: 2
Just watch her primark haul. I feel like I’m watching a fake Elle Derby! It’s strange.

Just watch her primark haul. I feel like I’m watching a fake Elle Derby! It’s strange.
the first time I watched one of her videos I thought straight away she was trying to be like Elle, she seems so fake.

She is so fake and vain. She has now deleted her size 12comments. I mean this is in no horrible way as I am a size 14/16 but she looks around a size 12 anyway she does have a lovely figure but she’s hardly a tiny size 8/10.
She has enough clothes to last for years and regularly gets free clothes. I think during this climate with many people struggling to pay for food it’s very insensitive to be doing unnecessary clothing hauls.

Reactions: 4
I’ve always thought she was a 12. And her stupid vapid comment “If you knew me you would never think I meant it that way” like we should know her like our best friend because she has 14k (bought) followers.

I’m surprised she hasn’t mentioned this thread. Even though no one has been mean so she can continue to pretend to be Elle and Lucy.

Reactions: 1
the first time I watched one of her videos I thought straight away she was trying to be like Elle, she seems so fake.
ive never noticed it to be honest but it was painful to watch, and once I’ve seen it that all i see now

Reactions: 1