Ellie Polly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Clint is well paid in whatever position he does.
what is her USP? There isn't anything that makes her any different.
Isn't it Clints business? I get the feeling he works quite hard, but also get the feeling she is very high maintenance and has possibly been a pampered princess her whole life. I still struggle to understand why she would step away from teaching to take up vlogging full time. So many of these vloggers seem to live in dream worlds. She stopped being relatable when she gave up a 'normal' job and appeared to become very lazy, braggy, greedy and fake

Reactions: 1
Isn't it Clints business? I get the feeling he works quite hard, but also get the feeling she is very high maintenance and has possibly been a pampered princess her whole life. I still struggle to understand why she would step away from teaching to take up vlogging full time. So many of these vloggers seem to live in dream worlds. She stopped being relatable when she gave up a 'normal' job and appeared to become very lazy, braggy, greedy and fake
It is Clint’s business, and to be fair he has worked up from absolutely nothing. But she has always had a very privileged life and her parents are wealthy. She will regret quitting a brilliant stable job in a few years time. I also know that if my child asked me what I do I’d much rather they were proud to say there mum was a teacher than an ‘influencer’. Imagine when Leo’s friends see the pictures of her in her underwear when he’s older...

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm sure I read upthread that she was a TA though, not a teacher, even though she claims to have been a teacher. Nothing at all wrong with being a TA btw, but it's probably not as stable and nowhere near as well paid as a teacher.

Has she cut out her extensions? Were they gifted?
The latest pic she's posted, she's claiming she has cut her hair herself, I don't know how extensions work, so maybe just removed them rather than actually cut. Must admit not sure why she's got the baby in the photo because it's very clearly her posing with her branded sweatshirt. The last few days, the baby has very much been a prop for her selfies and swipe ups on stories

Does anyone else wince when they see the baby in the sleep nest/pod thing on the edge of her dining room table? I mean I know he isn't rolling anywhere but anything could happen.

Does anyone else wince when they see the baby in the sleep nest/pod thing on the edge of her dining room table? I mean I know he isn't rolling anywhere but anything could happen.
She's to invested in vlogging and taking pictures to be authentic. She moanss on a daily basis about how tired she is and how she's had 'firsts', the other day claimed it was her first time alone in a shop with both boys, she obviously forgot that only 30minutes before that post, she had posted Clint and Leo looking at trainers, so she wasn't on her own with the boys. Also for someone so exhausted, she always has a full face of make up on. She seems as lazy as she was during her pregnancy. I don't blame Clint for working away from home every opportunity he gets

Reactions: 6
She’s just a knob. Thinking she’s super mum with two children with a 4 year gap. Just embarrassing. She hardly posts about Leo either the poor boy. It’s all about Cooper now.

Reactions: 3
She’s just a knob. Thinking she’s super mum with two children with a 4 year gap. Just embarrassing. She hardly posts about Leo either the poor boy. It’s all about Cooper now.
Now Clint gone back to work, her dad has stepped in to take Leo to nursery and back. The only thing she does is pose, with a full face of make up and very little else. I found it interesting in one of her posts that she wrote 'why do I make such angry babies?', maybe if the babies saw mum smiling naturally rather than at a camera, they'd think smiling was natutal. I'm not sure if she's completely self absorbed or just stupid, but I'm pretty sure she didn't make those two boys on her own and she sure as hell isn't responsible for raising them on her own, because as much as Clint works away, he certainly does appear to do a lot more than her in the house. Everything at the moment is about Cooper, because he's her new fashion accessory and he gets her attention, sadly Leo has grown out of that

I can’t bare her! I thought LJC use to bug me but this one is the worse!

Tagging my 1st years in the gifted towel but not acknowledging that my 1st years is closed until further notice due to a fire where all the stock has been ruined! Where’s the video on your IG story showing support to the business that’s gifting you free stuff!
She is so into herself she doesn’t even realise what’s going on around her!

Tagging my 1st years in the gifted towel but not acknowledging that my 1st years is closed until further notice due to a fire where all the stock has been ruined! Where’s the video on your IG story showing support to the business that’s gifting you free stuff!
That is so true. It’s pig ignorant!

Reactions: 2

She is extremely narcissistic. All the posts are about her and how everything is affecting her. This is polar opposite to other vloggers I watch who have had babies, pictures of the baby updates on baby, all she cares about is posing and pouting, she's so vacuous it's tiring. Leaving teaching was a massive mistake, because that's the only thing that was of interest. She cakes herself in make up, clearly can't or won't cook, so feeds Leo a diet with low nutritional value, stuffs her face with endless take aways and junk food. Basically she's a slob, who puts on Aires and graces. She's greedy and dishonest. Her snerky swipe ups and AFF links for undisclosed items. Even AFF linking items she was gifted. She's become so much like Rebecca Lamb, it's frightening, right down to using her kids as props. With Rebecca, she doesn't have the intelligence or the same family background as Ellie, so can be forgiven for some of her tacky, classless, narcissistic behaviour, but what excuse does Ellie have. She didn't used to parade around semi naked, so don't understand what's changed with her.

Reactions: 6
I had hoped once she had the baby, she would stop moaning, but looks like that's not happening any time soon. Obviously not that sleep deprived, to prevent her posing and taking the picture
Screenshot_20210514_103543_com.instagram.android.jpg