Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bpm123

Oh my god she has the hands of someone much much older, there’s only so much you can reverse damage like that too

Reactions: 3

Dublin18

Chatty Member
I think Ellie and Charleen were nominated for podcast award?

And to be honest, I don’t blame her for taking a break from work, Charleen and influencing to take a holiday 🤷‍♀️ it will be what she does when she comes home that will be interesting….

Ratsout

VIP Member
about 5 years ago a girl who used to work for them talked about her experience working for them and it was all negative (terrible pay, zero hour contracts for all staff members, no holidays and sick leave, bullying etc.), and she got loads of messages from people who were still working for or used to work for Inglot telling their experiences. the brand completely derailed in Ireland afterwards and as far as I know all their stores shut down because of it
The stores shut down during Covid and never reopened

Omg the dresses she has up on her insta tonight compared to the beautiful one she had on for the awards over the weekend wtf

loub29

So did Ellie and Charleen not move in together then? I see Charleen doing a kitchen appliance unboxing but Ellie never said anything?