Ellie Grey #9 No GLO, no hair, she's always right, and balding KieKie, her portly parasite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 613179

Happy Friday folks.

This is how I imagine Ellie on the dancefloor at that tit troofer wedding.

*Yes, the missing apostrophe is annoying me too

Found this comment from her buried in her own comment thread after I posted about that this morning. Telling Devi Shridhar to step down. As if!
She’s a bleeping Professor of Global Health. Ellie’s a nobody outside of social media. A literal nobody.

The highlighted comment is a perfect example of quite how nasty their movement is.
This was my favourite comment

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How can they not see how idiotic they are making themselves look? Ellie is posting pics of a “#wokewedding” when as far as I can see they appear to be complying with restrictions? I’m embarrassed for them.
I thought that too… how cringe! “Woke wedding” Jesus effing Christ. It doesn’t even look woke… everything there looks soooo superficial and mass produced….like they just went nuts at B&M or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The troofers are going to be even more annoying now that coming out of complete lockdown looks like it’s going to be extended 🤦🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 3
I also love how Ellie just keeps posting about this wedding. Whenever I go to weddings I always forget to take pictures, I’m always too drunk or eating all the food. It’s like her only social event so she has to prove that she has friends or gets invited to things 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I thought that too… how cringe! “Woke wedding” Jesus effing Christ. It doesn’t even look woke… everything there looks soooo superficial and mass produced….like they just went nuts at B&M or something.
They're having their wedding reception in the back garden? Not enough friends to hire a venue then.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah they are super extreme… same with wanky and his followers. They’re all supposedly “woke”, but a lot of them are racist trump lovers who thought Trump was out to save the children from the evil pedalo ring 😬. I had a friend of mine tell me that Biden is a pedalo and Hilary Clinton eats children 🤣. They also all believe in all this stupid Satanic tit as well. Like what’s that all about? I thought satanic panic was an 80s/90s thing now all of a sudden its back with a vengeance. They call anyone who disagrees with anything a ponce? Which is so dangerous! Imagine being called a ponce just cos you don’t like Trump! 😂 it’s fucked up! I saw some really horrible stuff on wankys telegram….proper extreme. It’s going to get out of control and they’ll become a legit terrorist cell… trying to hurt people etc because they genuinely think they are trying to save mankind.
This is one of the things that I find actually disturbing (calling everyone a ponce). I just feel like it dilutes and diverts from what should be discussed with seriousness and true awareness. Young people need accurate (non-fearmongering) info about what paedophilia/grooming might look like ie not being kidnapped via the back door of a pizza restaurant by an American ex president’s wife… I just find it exasperating.

Reactions: 10
This is one of the things that I find actually disturbing (calling everyone a ponce). I just feel like it dilutes and diverts from what should be discussed with seriousness and true awareness. Young people need accurate (non-fearmongering) info about what paedophilia/grooming might look like ie not being kidnapped via the back door of a pizza restaurant by an American ex president’s wife… I just find it exasperating.
100%…. totally negates the real world.. if everyone’s a ponce then it blurs the lines and could have serious consequences ☹

Reactions: 4
I also love how Ellie just keeps posting about this wedding. Whenever I go to weddings I always forget to take pictures, I’m always too drunk or eating all the food. It’s like her only social event so she has to prove that she has friends or gets invited to things 😂😂
Even the brides posting to Instagram all day 😂 best day of your life, love, yeah?

They're having their wedding reception in the back garden? Not enough friends to hire a venue then.
Well to be fair they’re only complying by those sheeple restrictions 😂

• Haha
Sad witch. I’ve got 50+ years of very happy memories and hope to have many more. Everything we experience in life is character building. Is she insinuating that the last few years of her life with her children was bad? 🙄

Thread suggestion:
“Ellie Grey: The Glo No Mo Elsybels25 (and yes the police are involved) Ho”

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.