Ellie Grey #9 No GLO, no hair, she's always right, and balding KieKie, her portly parasite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bear in mind you're hoping that a group of people who believe in homeopathic dilution (the weaker something is the more potent it is) understand basic science.

Homeopathy is also (apparently) about treating the root cause as opposed to symptoms. Which doesn't explain why Ellie, at al, always bang on about those bloody Helios homeopathy kits which treat.... symptoms.
Also doesn’t explain why she’s developed every disease in the book

Reactions: 6
Are they at the auditions for the remake of movie 'The Craft'?
looks like they are at that conspiracy nut job celebrity wedding of the year, i.e Lauren Edmunds and Kris Afrohen (sounds like something that should be running around in Bob Marley’s backyard).
Top right is that moron Lozza Nicole from Stand up X Bristol. You may remember her from that time Wanky and other twats attempted to serve the Mayor of Bristol with a summons from some bogus Common Law Court or other. Silly born sods. Full on QAnon the lot of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 612821
Anyone else feeling intimidated by this photo 😂
Not intimidated, mildly irritated. The one at the back with the leopard thing on, was she an extra in the Thriller video?

And it’s a bleeping good job it’s not winter and there’s no outside heaters nearby. Only there’s that much plastic in their faces, if any of that lot overheat, it would be like a pool of melted Lego on the floor.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Louise Hampton’s latest video……
“If you are a parent……to a child!” Lolz 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she is actually so dim! What else would you be a parent to? Ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Louise Hampton’s latest video……
“If you are a parent……to a child!” Lolz 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she is actually so dim! What else would you be a parent to? Ffs
I laughed at that. As opposed to being the parent to a large rhino. bleeping idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just when thought I couldn’t dislike her any more. Ellie’s latest victim- Professor Devi Shridar.

Anyone got the Hastings PREVENT team on speed dial?
So she’s annoyed that ppl have suggested nurses who follow her should lose their job but its fine to say this lady should lose hers 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
6CC6BA42-0ABE-4069-B45F-D2F42712C1C5.jpeg

Happy Friday folks.

This is how I imagine Ellie on the dancefloor at that tit troofer wedding.

*Yes, the missing apostrophe is annoying me too

So she’s annoyed that ppl have suggested nurses who follow her should lose their job but its fine to say this lady should lose hers 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Found this comment from her buried in her own comment thread after I posted about that this morning. Telling Devi Shridhar to step down. As if!
She’s a bleeping Professor of Global Health. Ellie’s a nobody outside of social media. A literal nobody.

The highlighted comment is a perfect example of quite how nasty their movement is.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
View attachment 613179

Happy Friday folks.

Found this comment from her buried in her own comment thread after I posted about that this morning. Telling Devi Shridhar to step down. As if!
She’s a bleeping Professor of Global Health. Ellie’s a nobody outside of social media. A literal nobody.

The highlighted comment is a perfect example of quite how nasty their movement is.
Where is this thread so I can go and report?

Reactions: 1
View attachment 613179

Happy Friday folks.

Yeah they are super extreme… same with wanky and his followers. They’re all supposedly “woke”, but a lot of them are racist trump lovers who thought Trump was out to save the children from the evil pedalo ring 😬. I had a friend of mine tell me that Biden is a pedalo and Hilary Clinton eats children 🤣. They also all believe in all this stupid Satanic tit as well. Like what’s that all about? I thought satanic panic was an 80s/90s thing now all of a sudden its back with a vengeance. They call anyone who disagrees with anything a nonce? Which is so dangerous! Imagine being called a nonce just cos you don’t like Trump! 😂 it’s fucked up! I saw some really horrible stuff on wankys telegram….proper extreme. It’s going to get out of control and they’ll become a legit terrorist cell… trying to hurt people etc because they genuinely think they are trying to save mankind.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
How can they not see how idiotic they are making themselves look? Ellie is posting pics of a “#wokewedding” when as far as I can see they appear to be complying with restrictions? I’m embarrassed for them.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 613179

Happy Friday folks.

Horrible horrible cunts I really hope Karma hits them hard 😡

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.