Ellie Grey #7 Daily threats will she stay or go? Still no shaved head, degree or GLO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe Kriepy hasn’t had the vaccine yet, what with Krispy Kreme handing out free donuts surely his lardy arse was the first in line.
I bet you both he and Liey have both had or will have the vaccine. I believe obesity is a qualifying factor. They will keep it quiet, then flounce about feeling invincible while all the poor followers are left vulnerable. That’s exactly the kind of cowardly deceitful thing they’d do. Do as I say, don’t do as I do.

Reactions: 6
Who's that? Kieron Khory-Davinson the racist, covid denier owner of Paws On Tours, dog walking in Kings Hill www.pawsontourskent.com ,
son of Sandie Khory-Davinson and brother of Owen Khory-Davindon?
Notice how he uses the term, pandemic on his 'business' page not scandemic.... worried about putting off potential clients? Interesting.
I’m emailing him. Just to see if he’s got any vacancies to walk a small elephant on Monday and Wednesday. You never know. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t believe Kriepy hasn’t had the vaccine yet, what with Krispy Kreme handing out free donuts surely his lardy arse was the first in line.
Kriepy Kreme needs to be his new nickname. Doughboy.

Hold up there Beebs, you didn’t give a tiny shiny tit when people were dying if Covid as ‘people die all the time’.... you expect us to believe you give a tiny shiny tit about people being bombed in the Middle East?

thought Troofers didn’t like virtue signalling?
Nick Capo is actually a lovely bloke. He runs a gym on the Wirral and was the guy arguing against gyms being closed through some of the lockdown.
However, his arguments were intelligent, scientifically backed, made sense, he went to his MP & then to parliament with his arguments and did things the right way and got what he asked for in the end.
Some of these conspiracy theorists could learn a thing or two from him.

^ yes I became aware of Nick Capo because Wanky was sending loads of hate and vitriol his way. I think it was jealousy.

I know a few members of the gym in Bristol Wanky has been seen wearing a sweatshirt from. I think I’m going to have to contact them. I cant imagine he’s really an individual they want their brand associated with.

Why is a gym owner from the wirral supposed to post about the Palestinian conflict? Im sure he doesn't know the first thing about it

Reactions: 3
Here you go, 2 pics taken from his own Facebook. I rest my case. 😆
I think it’s a double bluff. He’s making out he’s being sarcastic and he hasn’t, but actually has.

An elephant walking an elephant, now that I’d love to see. And then probably eating it afterwards 🐘

I only followed her as a joke and now I’m a ball of anxiety about the vaccines (which I know is ridiculous of me). Do you think she’s faking the stories from her followers re reactions? Or her followers lying? What’s going on. I don’t really know anyone whose has theirs yet other than parents so I have nothing to compare it to. I’m not following any of her accounts any more (even if it was to laugh at her) I’ve learnt my lesson!!!!!!!
People are always going to look for an angle to self promote and get themselves a bigger profile!! Some people still believe the world is flat and Elvis is still alive and kicking.

In normal circumstances companies have to beg borrow and steal to get government funding to create a vaccine. Hence why it takes years, most of the governments of the world have thrown an empty cheque book at this, hence why it’s been so quick. Do people realise the level of intelligence you have to have to be involved in vaccine research and development? It goes well beyond shaving your head and writing with coloured pens on a note book.

Ive had both, as have my parents, Nan, brothers, friends, uncles etc etc 100’s of people - not one reaction never mind death

I’ve lived in countries where they don’t have vaccine for anything! It is beyond devastating watching measles kill a child.

Don’t give this froot loops words a second thought. She’s a deeply frustrated women who clearly needs a bloody good shag!!

Reactions: 11
I only followed her as a joke and now I’m a ball of anxiety about the vaccines (which I know is ridiculous of me). Do you think she’s faking the stories from her followers re reactions? Or her followers lying? What’s going on. I don’t really know anyone whose has theirs yet other than parents so I have nothing to compare it to. I’m not following any of her accounts any more (even if it was to laugh at her) I’ve learnt my lesson!!!!!!!
if you are constantly looking at those accounts it’s only natural to have thoughts like that.
the ‘vaccine reaction’ posts she is putting up are things that happen to people EVERY DAY! A bad period, a heart attack, a stroke. Unfortunately these things are incredibly common, the issue is her followers seem to think they can link the fact their neighbours dad had the vaccine and then a heart attack, it’s like adding 2 and 2 and getting 5353774.
The fact that our reporting systems have picked up on a one in a million chance with the AZ of developing a clot shows how robust the systems are, and if there were any dangers with the vaccine, we would know! There’s some great medic accounts out there you can follow who will provide all the facts!

if you are constantly looking at those accounts it’s only natural to have thoughts like that.
the ‘vaccine reaction’ posts she is putting up are things that happen to people EVERY DAY! A bad period, a heart attack, a stroke. Unfortunately these things are incredibly common, the issue is her followers seem to think they can link the fact their neighbours dad had the vaccine and then a heart attack, it’s like adding 2 and 2 and getting 5353774.
The fact that our reporting systems have picked up on a one in a million chance with the AZ of developing a clot shows how robust the systems are, and if there were any dangers with the vaccine, we would know! There’s some great medic accounts out there you can follow who will provide all the facts!
I’ve had both my injections and didn’t have any reactions at all, apart from a slightly sore arm when touched.

Reactions: 1
Call me a conspiracy theorist. But Ellie’s account has grown by EXACTLY 10k in 24 hours.

There’s. A. Thing. 💸💸💸

Reactions: 6
I’ve had both my injections and didn’t have any reactions at all, apart from a slightly sore arm when touched.
Yes I should have also said that most people I know (including myself) has had both doses and had no side effects other than a sore arm!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.