Ellie Grey #7 Daily threats will she stay or go? Still no shaved head, degree or GLO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And - who are the magical ā€˜theyā€™ ???? Whoever wants to silence her? (Christ, if only someone bleeping would). IG want to silence her. So what does she do? Pop up on another IG account. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Stop it, you bleeping idiot. Youā€™re making a tit of youā€™re self now.

Reactions: 9
I've unfollowed a couple of businesses this morning. I noticed they were following her original page and wondered if they were interested and got sucked in to watching the car crash so ignored it initially, but when I noticed they've started following her new account this morning I've decided I'm not buying from them again. If it was for watching this whole thing hopefully implode, I feel like you'd do it from a fake account or at least a personal account, leading me to believe that they are buying what she is selling rather than morbid curiosity and waiting for a meltdown.

Reactions: 8
Hask
I've unfollowed a couple of businesses this morning. I noticed they were following her original page and wondered if they were interested and got sucked in to watching the car crash so ignored it initially, but when I noticed they've started following her new account this morning I've decided I'm not buying from them again. If it was for watching this whole thing hopefully implode, I feel like you'd do it from a fake account or at least a personal account, leading me to believe that they are buying what she is selling rather than morbid curiosity and waiting for a meltdown.
Same, was gutted to see a few of them as well as a few "influencer" types i found amusing before i knew they were crackpotsšŸ™„

Reactions: 3
Couple of points on these
1.comments are restricted if you don't follow šŸ¤„šŸ¤„.
2. The original acc you blocked of mine, Im not blocked.
3. Your blocked list is longer than your new followers list šŸ˜‚.
Argh! Eloise Buckle, Ellie ellie, rose, Morphett, Ellie Grey etc etc LIES SO MUCH!!!! She blocked me on social media for asking genuine questions around in 2020 after following her for a while. I was NOT offensive, rude or attacking her in any way. She just could not answer my questions because she is full of nonsense. Which at the time I didn't realise quite how so deceitful she was. Only until I came on here and saw some of the ludicrous claims she makes, that I'd missed, did I realise how dangerous she is to society with her misinformation.

She is a hypocrite of the highest order.
- She hates the BBC and claims it is all lies, then uses headlines for her latest uninformed claim.
- Suggests that science used for the pandemic is crap and doctors and elites have created a pandemic, but uses 'doctors/medical professionals' to back up her cherry picked claims
- uses data out of context to claim all sorts of health issues. That very same data often actually makes sense when you read full articles/documents and goes completely against her opinion.
- Believes the titanic and holocaust are fake
- That police brutality is real and we should bring the police down - yet wants to report people to the police!
- Does not believe in modern medicine yet still had her premature baby in hospital, and hooked up to life saving equipment. But of course it was her medical degree that saved the child and made it healthy?!! (what degrees Ellie, we know you are lying about at least one of them)
- suffers with body dysmorphia yet posts selfies all the time
- Claims she is uber natural and that people should not be ashamed of their bodies, which I totally agree with BUT SHE still uses filters on EVERYTHING always wears make up when she says she's all natural
- Hates trolls and people who censor her but she censors everyone and everything that goes against her opinion - the funniest being her "uncensored Forum" which you have to PAY to access.
- Thinks EMF is serious but has kids dancing and singing a couple of feet away from the tv, clearly wifi, and numerous other devices along with the fake plants - Ellie, maybe get some natural life in the home at very least - some have some minor air cleansing properties.
- Thinks large corporations and government are a problem (which I agree there is definitely some corruption) but she buys from massive businesses. Such as Misguided which has a 'very poor' ethical rating and was found to be using sweatshop labour. Probably, Boohoo and similar also do too. She Buys from them!!! If she is SO INVESTED in peoples freedom and future why the hell does she support this type of business.... yea Because she is a narcissistic hypocrite!!!! Some of us do actually care and only buy from people with decent supply chains.

There is more but I don't have all day.

But finally, where the hell did the GLO go huh?

Oh and yes, for nearly all of this I do have screenshots!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sheā€™s probably got a reward scheme going - sexual favours in return for each 100 followers generated. Those who donā€™t want her rancid baggy vag get sent Kriepy as an alternative.

They all have something in common - societal rejects. Birds of a feather and all that.

I only followed her as a joke and now Iā€™m a ball of anxiety about the vaccines (which I know is ridiculous of me). Do you think sheā€™s faking the stories from her followers re reactions? Or her followers lying? Whatā€™s going on. I donā€™t really know anyone whose has theirs yet other than parents so I have nothing to compare it to. Iā€™m not following any of her accounts any more (even if it was to laugh at her) Iā€™ve learnt my lesson!!!!!!!

Reactions: 1
I only followed her as a joke and now Iā€™m a ball of anxiety about the vaccines (which I know is ridiculous of me). Do you think sheā€™s faking the stories from her followers re reactions? Or her followers lying? Whatā€™s going on. I donā€™t really know anyone whose has theirs yet other than parents so I have nothing to compare it to. Iā€™m not following any of her accounts any more (even if it was to laugh at her) Iā€™ve learnt my lesson!!!!!!!
Do you mind me asking how you found this thread? We need more of her followers to find their way over here to read some truths about her.

Itā€™s a mixture of her lying, her followers lying, and her followers being utterly thick. Maybe thatā€™s derogatory, I should rephrase that. Her followers being uninformed, uneducated and easily influenced aka vulnerable. She preys on anxiety and this is why she needs to be stopped. Sheā€™s causing a lot of misery.

My 91 year old Nan had the vaccine and died a week later.
My genital herpes reappeared a week after getting the vaccine.
I had the vaccine and my nine year old brother had a nose bleed.

Just some examples of the utterly ridiculous suppositions. Nosebleeds, death and herpes happen. Cā€™est la vie.

Find some qualified decent scientists to follow, Iā€™m meant to be working so havenā€™t got time to link you but I will later.

Reactions: 6
Everything she says is a lie or fake. She has no credentials and is just a sad, lonely, bitter woman who gets kicks from putting other peoples health at risk. I firmly believe vaccination is a choice, but a choice based on science and fact. Not the ramblings of a pathological liar. Read some articles, have a look about and make the right decision for you. If it helps, i know a lot of people who have had it and all been fine. Good luck!

Reactions: 4
Please don't worry. Reactions to the vaccines are very rare. There are plenty of people on here who actually work in the NHS and everything Ellie posts is a lie. Look at the people posting lies about the vaccines and suggesting covid is a hoax. They make a living out of it. Now we are coming out of lockdown their income will be affected so they need to pump out more ridiculous lies..

Reactions: 5
Her followers already have their mind made up about the vaccines. Those reaching out to her (if its not their own fake accounts) had already decided the vaccine was dangerous and was going to cause a million side effects. They were banging on about VAERS before they were vaccinating outside of care homes. They are caught up in an ECHO chamber only listening to themselves and perpetuating false claims so as to be right and to try to help their 'cause'. Of course the vaccine has side effects, just like paracetamol does...do you also know that spinach can cause kidney stones and hinder calcium absorption? In a very tiny number of people there may be significant and dangerous side effects, just like there is a tiny risk every time you go in a car, or are out in a thunder storm! It would be naive to say that the vaccine will do absolutely nothing to anyone, you cannot make that claim with any medicine, supplement or even food item, but the claims that they are out there making are all things they are wanting to hear.

Because of the yellow card system allowing any and all side effects to be reported just now, any and all manner of things are being reported. Later statisticians will sit and work out the risks and likelihood of various side effects and how often they occur, but if I had the vaccine at any time since it started then fell over a cat breaking my wrist, no one could actually stop me reporting that as a side effect!

Their own claims don't make sense. They were banging on about clots to begin with, but then suddenly seem hell bent on uncontrolled bleeding...Well which one is it then? The pregnancy loss claims, they are forgetting how frequently pregnancy loss actually happens, and that there was an increased risk of clots (and potentially pregnancy loss) associated with catching Covid. It's crazy how many people I know who have been vaccinated now (healthcare friend group), and other than a few feeling a bit rubbish for a few days I have not known of anyone have any significant side effects. But I know a number who are suffering the effects of Long Covid - but hey that doesn't factor into their stories.

The idea that someone has had a heart attack two months after having the vaccine, or their gran having a clot having never had a clot before is a stretch. Many people have their first heart attack or clot with never having had any issue related before (usually if it had been noticed before it would have been treated!), and statistically speaking, due to the numbers of the UK population that have any of these medical events in any year (in non-COVID times), many are going to have them after their vaccine but would have potentially had them unvaccinated too.

Just a couple of places to look:

FB - The Friendly Biologist. A great source to get some information well explained in simple terms.
IG - Wooanonwarrior - Not so in detail but a more fun source of information against some current anti-vax theories/people

Personally I also talk to a few people on the industry the I know, but maybe not all people have that sort of access. And they are actually in the industry. They have not faked their career to get where they are unlike Ellie Grey / Morphett / Buckle or whatever her actual name is.

And - who are the magical ā€˜theyā€™ ???? Whoever wants to silence her? (Christ, if only someone bleeping would). IG want to silence her. So what does she do? Pop up on another IG account. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Stop it, you bleeping idiot. Youā€™re making a tit of youā€™re self now.
And Iā€™m getting myself so wound up, that Iā€™m making typographical errors!! ā€˜*yourselfā€™ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 2
Hi, sorry youā€™re feeling anxious- totally understandable, especially if you have just read from one (or more) anti-vax/anti-covid accounts.

When I came across such accounts I made a point of reading into all the claims (some of which seemed ludicrous, others maybe like there was something). Each and every time, I was able to find info by reading around and reading deeper that totally went against what the anti-vax/anti-covid people were saying. Every single time!

There is not one single claim that has had any truth to it - statistics were mis-read and misinterpreted, predictions never came true (cashless society, lockdowns forever, the vax will kill people, and then a bit later actually it will make you infertile, it makes your arm magnetic... and so on...).

Just simple things like - the covid tests have a 98% false positive. Right. So all the high schools testing pupils and staff twice a week have only 2% of people attending all the time because nearly everyone tests positive... itā€™s ridiculous...! And it just goes on and on and notice how the goal posts move all the time...

Like a lot of people here, Iā€™m pro-choice. But people need accurate info to make that choice, not scaremongering and just made up stuff. Anti-vax/anti-covid people and groups prey on people who are unsure... And more often than not they eventually are profiting from that (even if they say they arent, or promise they wonā€™t). Whether itā€™s merch, or health products, or paid-for subscriptions to access ā€˜special infoā€™ or connect with ā€˜like-minded peopleā€™. At some point, someone will be selling something...

Itā€™s worth trying to find some people who can balance the info - dr Joshua Wolrich is UK, Christinaaaaaaap and epidemilogistkat are US, all on Insta. From there you will find other accounts too.

Good luck with everything...

Reactions: 11
Do you mind me asking how you found this thread? We need more of her followers to find their way over here to read some truths about her.

Itā€™s a mixture of her lying, her followers lying, and her followers being utterly thick. Maybe thatā€™s derogatory, I should rephrase that. Her followers being uninformed, uneducated and easily influenced aka vulnerable. She preys on anxiety and this is why she needs to be stopped. Sheā€™s causing a lot of misery.

My 91 year old Nan had the vaccine and died a week later.
My genital herpes reappeared a week after getting the vaccine.
I had the vaccine and my nine year old brother had a nose bleed.

Just some examples of the utterly ridiculous suppositions. Nosebleeds, death and herpes happen. Cā€™est la vie.

Find some qualified decent scientists to follow, Iā€™m meant to be working so havenā€™t got time to link you but I will later.
Sorry Iā€™m not sure if I am replying correctly as first time using. I found her because one of my friends is very vaccine hesitant and sent it to me saying check out her out. I then carried on following her because she did a totally ridiculous post on her conspiracy theory ā€˜theoriesā€™ and it was a weird fascination that ppl like her exist. I didnā€™t start getting anxious until sheā€™s posted all of her followers comments. Then I found this thread because I was on here ages ago to follow the MOD / Alice story ages ago (I work in PR so it was interesting to me). I just thought today to see if there was a thread on Ellie and found you guys.

Would love some rational scientist type ppl to follow - thank you so much for the offer x

Everything she says is a lie or fake. She has no credentials and is just a sad, lonely, bitter woman who gets kicks from putting other peoples health at risk. I firmly believe vaccination is a choice, but a choice based on science and fact. Not the ramblings of a pathological liar. Read some articles, have a look about and make the right decision for you. If it helps, i know a lot of people who have had it and all been fine. Good luck!
Thank you so much. I have been reading as much ā€œfact checkā€ content as I can - but she just really sent me into a really anxious place last week. Have to be careful who I follow in the future, even if it was a follow in the same was as I check the side bar of shame on DM rather than a follow because I like her

Just a couple of places to look:

FB - The Friendly Biologist. A great source to get some information well explained in simple terms.
IG - Wooanonwarrior - Not so in detail but a more fun source of information against some current anti-vax theories/people

Personally I also talk to a few people on the industry the I know, but maybe not all people have that sort of access. And they are actually in the industry. They have not faked their career to get where they are unlike Ellie Grey / Morphett / Buckle or whatever her actual name is.
Amazing thank you so much. Following now!

Hi, sorry youā€™re feeling anxious- totally understandable, especially if you have just read from one (or more) anti-vax/anti-covid accounts.

When I came across such accounts I made a point of reading into all the claims (some of which seemed ludicrous, others maybe like there was something). Each and every time, I was able to find info by reading around and reading deeper that totally went against what the anti-vax/anti-covid people were saying. Every single time!

There is not one single claim that has had any truth to it - statistics were mis-read and misinterpreted, predictions never came true (cashless society, lockdowns forever, the vax will kill people, and then a bit later actually it will make you infertile, it makes your arm magnetic... and so on...).

Just simple things like - the covid tests have a 98% false positive. Right. So all the high schools testing pupils and staff twice a week have only 2% of people attending all the time because nearly everyone tests positive... itā€™s ridiculous...! And it just goes on and on and notice how the goal posts move all the time...

Like a lot of people here, Iā€™m pro-choice. But people need accurate info to make that choice, not scaremongering and just made up stuff. Anti-vax/anti-covid people and groups prey on people who are unsure... And more often than not they eventually are profiting from that (even if they say they arent, or promise they wonā€™t). Whether itā€™s merch, or health products, or paid-for subscriptions to access ā€˜special infoā€™ or connect with ā€˜like-minded peopleā€™. At some point, someone will be selling something...

Itā€™s worth trying to find some people who can balance the info - dr Joshua Wolrich is UK, Christinaaaaaaap and epidemilogistkat are US, all on Insta. From there you will find other accounts too.

Good luck with everything...
Thank you so much. I am pro informed content too. Everything else Iā€™ve just raised my eyebrows with the stupidity of it all, but the fact it looked like hundreds of followers had experiences got me a bit freaked.

Makes total sense that if sheā€™s lied about other stuff these responses are most likely made up. Iā€™ve blocked her accounts now. Dangerous lady

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.